"‘Tarantula’ Greg Rousseau shines again in UM’s third scrimmage of spring; stats report"

Advertisement
This makes you feel great about our tackles taking on a true frosh:

“But did we really challenge him? When he shows up in the LSU game, will this veteran tackle whip his tail and teach him a lesson? I don’t know. We don’t have anybody who can teach him a lesson.”

Wow CMR, what are you trying to say?

"When he shows up in the LSU game, will this veteran tackle whip his tail and teach him a lesson? I don’t know. We don’t have anybody who can teach him a lesson.”

This is just sad

There’s a good chance very few tackles will teach him a lesson.

Advertisement
"When he shows up in the LSU game, will this veteran tackle whip his tail and teach him a lesson? I don’t know. We don’t have anybody who can teach him a lesson.”

This is just sad

It's a challenge to St Louis and Donaldson. The glove has been dropped... Big Vaughn needs to lose another 15 pounds so he can improve his get-off, or he'll struggle with the speed of edge rushers like Joe Jax, Garvin and Tarantula. But to be fair to them, we have 2 of the top 5 rush ends in the ACC on roster, with Rousseau making a case for being #3. Can you believe this kid was a safety in high school??!!

It's a challenge to St Louis and Donaldson. The glove has been dropped... Big Vaughn needs to lose another 15 pounds so he can improve his get-off, or he'll struggle with the speed of edge rushers like Joe Jax, Garvin and Tarantula. But to be fair to them, we have 2 of the top 5 rush ends in the ACC on roster, with Rousseau making a case for being #3. Can you believe this kid was a safety in high school??!!

This. Its a double sign not only to our Tackles they cannot work in the summer to improve if they are letting a tweener kid who just showed up absolutley dominate them like the second coming of L.Taylor...

This might also need to be a reminder to the "tarantula" that he needs to keep working because just cause he's dominating the worst tackles he will face all season potentially doesn't mean he will go in the season with 20plus sacks

Or we can just let 55 play guard...

Advertisement
Our tackles suck...especially 2nd team guys. Looks like Richt has reached his wits end. Not sure why he didnt go after a Juco tackle as it was painfully obvious to me that we didnt have a capable tackle on the roster last year after the sr's graduated. But this kids confidence should be through the roof. Let him loose like they did Garvin

Last edited:
Advertisement

This is just sad
LOL at all the dopey facquits on here who keep telling me Rick doesn’t use the media to tweak and motivate his players. That’s about as blatant a challenge to the manhood of our Tackles as you will ever see.

I sneaked into the scrimmage and was able to record a few plays with Rousseau on the field (don't snitch on me):

5huVbD.gif

And you can't you Tarantula, Doc Walker gave that nickname to Sean Taylor hear in DC when he was first drafted

Advertisement
Donaldson is a guard, the staffs intent was to get the best players on the line and what the regarded as the best option they have to play RT. There is a legit concern by the staff and we.

Donaldson is a guard, the staffs intent was to get the best players on the line and what the regarded as the best option they have to play RT. There is a legit concern by the staff and we.
Actually Donaldson is a tackle who got love to guard last year for the same reason he got moved to rt

This kid is going to be one we talk about forever. I could not believe he wasn’t rated higher. What a steal.

Advertisement
Back