2018 Miami Commit Thomas Burns Moving to Pittsburgh

Advertisement
Shouldn't change anything IMO. Wonder how the competition will be for him in retrospect to what he's used to

Advertisement
Idk if they would have kept his commitment anyway, there's so many talented DBs 17 & 18

Advertisement
I don't see any way he would stay committed in that class especially with the talented studs we are in play for

Advertisement
Advertisement
My old high school was one of the ones mentioned as a possible landing spot. If so, watch for the Big Ten schools to try to grab this kid but that will probably happen regardless. I'm actually surprised he's not considering Woodland Hills, Jason Taylor and Gronk's school, but then again that would involve Artie living in a less desirable part of that area. All that said, give this kid 2 years of Burgh winters and he'll more than likely be dying to get back down here.

Last edited:
He was a kid I wondered about with the guys we have committed in that class. Whatever happens I wish the kid all the best. The burns family had had it rough and could use some good years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a kid I wondered about with the guys we have committed in that class. Whatever happens I wish the kid all the best. The burns family had had it rough and could use some good years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie to be commended for keeping the family together. And he needs to be near his work. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do - not what you like to do.

Advertisement
Back