2013 DB Jamal Carter (Miami, Florida)

Thunderdome
Miami offer.

[video=youtube;rMuuh6XKw-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMuuh6XKw-k[/video]

Advertisement
When I think of a Dade County football player, I think of a player that plays like this kid.

Advertisement
Lamont Green is the new coach at Southridge too.

I'd like to see Carter play in at least 8 games this year. He gets a little dinged up and doesn't play that much.

A lot of clips of him returning kicks. He's definitely good with the ball in his hands in space.

Love the way he pursues on defense and that play at 3:00 was fantastic.

Looks like another Golden special: just a football player who makes plays wherever he's put. Get him on campus and find his position later.

Advertisement
When I think of a Dade County football player, I think of a player that plays like this kid.

I know what you mean Larry. This kid has all the tools to be great. Fast, elusive and aggressive. Basically, a true football player.

I'd like to see Carter play in at least 8 games this year. He gets a little dinged up and doesn't play that much.

Dam. i thought Lamont Green was coaching in South Miami this year?

Is this the safety from Southridge that said he wants to leave Dade no matter what? I guess Howard said the same thing this year so we better stay on him.

Advertisement

Dam. i thought Lamont Green was coaching in South Miami this year?

He was. He switched jobs

South Miami had a major turnaround this year...that program has a lot of talent they just need to keep the kids from there playing there. Smart move to take Southridge because the talent is better.

Burrows was done at SR when they lost to Columbus again. 8A Dade is going to be interesting. Columbus, South Miami, Coral Reef, and SR were in the playoffs this year...I expect Columbus, CR, and SR back. Southridge was by far the most underachieving team talent wise, but CR has a loaded 2014 class, and Columbus will always be well coached.

It's been awhile since Miami took a kid from my alma mater, is Peguese the last one?

Advertisement
He says Miami leads

Yep sir!!!! He's high on us my little kitties.

""I like Miami a lot," Carter said. "It is close to home, not far from my mom. They also show a lot of love. I feel like it is a family over here.

"Miami is my leader right now,"

Apparently hes on the verge of commiting " think I might commit soon," Carter said. "I am not sure when, but it will probably be prett soon."

Just wait till Corch Jimbo starts up the negative recruiting.

Jimbo says...."what? You're saying there's another way to recruit besides talking **** about all the other programs? Tell them good things about MY program? Does that actually work for anyone?".....lol.

It would be nice to get another couple commits early, Carter would be another nice one IMO.

Advertisement
Back