Jamal Carter.

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
Couldn't catch a cold. Tried to catch that tip with his face in the 4th. C'mon man.

Advertisement
He's played really well the last two weeks, being used as a rover in nickel quite a bit.

He's a lot better close to the Los

Ed Reed he is most certainly not but give the kid a break. He has been forced to play his entire college career thus far in the most dreadful and God awful scheme imaginable. That and like someone mentioned, he has played well since Folden got canned.

People on here love him because of the occasional big hit.

He's awful in coverage and when he gives up a big pass or assignment which will result in a big play, they will blame the defensive coordinator.

Such is life as a MIAMI FAN.

Never blame the S.FL players because they are the best but blame the coaches.

I upvoted this b/c ur spot on. I like J Rock but he reminds me of Ray Ray Armstrong...a lot of potential, great physique, but in the mental dept...something is not clicking. He looked like very uncomfortable trying to catch that easy int. maybe with better coaching, he'll be better

Advertisement
Goon Carter played well yesterday. In on a lot of plays and no mental mistakes. I'll give him a break on the helmet int.

Use him right, and he's a force. He's an enforcer. A thumper. Don't ask him to play out in space too much, and he'll do well. I like him.

Advertisement
I see a lb move coming for him the future or a safety/lb hybrid type. Hits like one and has adequate coverage skills. He played next to grace yesterday in some plays

Advertisement
Advertisement
I initially thought this as well, but the ball was difficult to track once it popped up and you're full speed.

My guess is he's one of those types that doesn't run very smooth, so when he runs his head bounces up and down, which causes his eyes to bounce. He should absolutely be a rover in run packages and off the field in nickel packages, but that's not the way we play defense right now.

Advertisement
Back