Jamal Carter

jw410

Senior
Banned
Thank You for destroying the ball carrier and having enough heart to knock someone out of the game the honest way.

You sir deserve a game ball for that momentum changing hit!

Advertisement
he should be starting as well as chad and aqm on the ends put the talent in the game penn state conservative bull ****

Advertisement
The kid made some open field tackles the really impressed me. When your starting S can't make open field tackles, you just assume the backup isn't any better. Thanks, Al

I love Carter, but Crawford misses tackles so well that you just have to find a starting spot for him.

Breaking - Jamal Carter suspended for game against Nebraska next week. Violation of team rules is the reason.

Advertisement
Carter's forced fumble saved Golden's *** because it caused a turnover and knocked out their starting RB, who had 130+ rushing yards in the first 25 minutes of the game. Rayshawn Jenkins is playing very well and looks healthy after missing all of last year due to injury. Jaquan Johnson is a stud freshman who has yet to show much of what he can do.

But 5'9", 5.0 40-yard running, last-line-of-defense-tackle-missing Dallas Crawford plays more snaps than all those guys. Golden refuses to recruit undersized DBs, but gives an absurd amount of playing time to the ones who actually end up here (Fentress and now Crawford).

I'm tired of all this **** substituting. Pick your best 11 and put them out there on a regular basis. Let them get into the groove of a game. We play too many **** guys.

Why the **** is Chad Thomas EVER standing on the sidelines?!

Advertisement
Guys who should NEVER come off the field...

1. Chad Thomas
2. Anthony Moten
3. Deon Bush
4. Corn Elder
5. Tracy Howard or Artie Burns
6. Tyriq McCord or AQM
7. Jermaine Grace
8. Rayshawn Jenkins

Fill in the blanks. But those^ guys should get majority of the snaps.

Honestly though. That was the best tackle since Denzel Perryman picked that MF off the ground. Keep him on the field. Everybody said he was a savage coming out of HS. I chalk this one up to probably not using this beast correctly.

I'm tired of all this **** substituting. Pick your best 11 and put them out there on a regular basis. Let them get into the groove of a game. We play too many **** guys.

Because when the only five-star talent in the last 4 years who didn't tell Golden to go f*** himself can be neutered and kept on the sidelines to watch us make FAU's offense look like Baylor's, you just have to let that happen. It's the Golden way.

Advertisement

1. Chad Thomas
2. Anthony Moten
3. Deon Bush
4. Corn Elder
6. Tyriq McCord or AQM
7. Jermaine Grace
8. Rayshawn Jenkins

What's funny is that Fat Al doesn't even have a lot of those guys starting...lol what a dumbass

1. Chad Thomas
2. Anthony Moten
3. Deon Bush
4. Corn Elder
6. Tyriq McCord or AQM
7. Jermaine Grace
8. Rayshawn Jenkins

What's funny is that Fat Al doesn't even have a lot of those guys starting...lol what a dumbass
Tracy Howard is pretty good. I'd rather Burns and Elder never come out. I can't comment on AQM cause he hasn't shown anything yet. Just play a 4-2-5

That allows us to have the most talent out on the field.

KC McDermott was a 5-star, too....

Because when the only five-star talent in the last 4 years who didn't tell Golden to go f*** himself can be neutered and kept on the sidelines to watch us make FAU's offense look like Baylor's, you just have to let that happen. It's the Golden way.

Just get the proper head coach. Then we KNOW the top talent will be on the field plus lots of difference makers waiting on the sidelines and arriving soon in the next recruiting class....

1. Chad Thomas
2. Anthony Moten
3. Deon Bush
4. Corn Elder
6. Tyriq McCord or AQM
7. Jermaine Grace
8. Rayshawn Jenkins

Tracy Howard is pretty good. I'd rather Burns and Elder never come out. I can't comment on AQM cause he hasn't shown anything yet. Just play a 4-2-5

That allows us to have the most talent out on the field.

Advertisement
Back