Congrats to Allen Hurns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember watching his feature on Raising Canes last year. Wanted him to make it. Glad he has.

I've given up on the coaches but will never give up on the kids that come here. Especially those that come in dark times.

Where Allen Hurns ranked among undrafted rookies in NFL history (since 1967)

Rec-T 5th
Rec yards-5th
Rec tds-tied 2nd

Hard to even imagine where we would be if we hadn't drafted him. What a great season for him.

Advertisement
So many **** players get drafted year in and year out....i am surprised no one drafted Allen...

He deserved better coaching here, but even that couldn't hold him down. Hopefully he remains with the team next year when they have everyone healthy.

He deserved better coaching here, but even that couldn't hold him down. Hopefully he remains with the team next year when they have everyone healthy.

He should develop into the #2 spot with ease, Robinson can play the X, and Marquise Lee can get the gas face. The Jaguars are straight fools if they don't start him, he's only going to get better and better.

I remember when fans was upset with RS and crew for accepting his commitment in 2010. Came from a run heavy team in Carol City. Kid proved to be the best wideout in the state. He's a beast. It's funny he received less hype than Sticks, Chris Dunkley, Christian Greene, etc. He proved to be the best of the bunch. 2010 wasn't a bad recruiting class...

Advertisement
I think we should get a separate section for keeping with our cane alumni in the NFL.

Allen Hurns put up numbers his last year here, in spite of Stemo at QB. Idk what happened at the draft but it wasn't anything at The U that caused him not to get drafted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back