Allan Hurns aka Allen Hurns

NotoriousJJE

Sophomore
You NFL Gurus, does he get drafted?

Sure hands, seems to have gotten faster.

Slot/ possession type receiver?

Seems to be a high character guy.

Late rounder?

Last edited:
Advertisement
He'll get drafted. He'll make a roster, and he'll be around for awhile. That's my prediction.

Advertisement
Not sure. Pretty reliable hands, not sure if he can get great separation at the next level. Hope he makes some money for himself.

Right after Irving.

Seriously, depends on his 40 yard dash. He has good stats but his speed will be called into question.

4.7+ 6/7th Round or Undrafted

4.66-4.69 6th Round

4.61-4.65 5th Round

Sub 4.6 (don't think he can do) 4th Round

He will get a shot. Which is all you can really ask for. Up to him from there. Two things that will help him..He is fearless and he doesnt drop many balls. Those two traits alone will get you on the practice squad.

Advertisement
If he doesn't get drafted he'll be the next "Sam Shields." Go in as an UFA and stick around for a while.

he's better that Hankerson at this point in their career.

375.gif

Advertisement
I bet he does what most Miami players do and runs a better 40 than expected. He's not as fast as Hankerson (who, laughably, was called slow by most fans), but the dude performs and his hands are clearly superior. He's a legitimate NFL prospect. I think he runs 4.6 range and makes a roster. Not sure if he gets drafted.

lots of Wrs coming out...but he has speed and who knows at the combine ( if invited) he gets passes thrown to him that dont require circus catches..

Advertisement
Too slow to create separation in the NFL. He won't make it. He barely creates separation at the college level. And without question, Hankerson had the more dominant senior season.

Will be interesting to see the 10 and 20 yard splits on his 40 along with the agility drill times. If he times well he will get a shot but will likely not make it.

Advertisement
Back