Jamal carter?

Knicks7

Recruit
What's going on with him? Feel like there's less updates on him than anyone. Kid is a beast

Advertisement
Are you upset at the current production and minutes logged at safety? For a true freshman, what kind of updates are you expecting?

Rodgers, Highsmith, Jenkins and Bush...they will get a majority of the burn especially when the games are closer.

Not disappointed by anything just don't hear anything about him regarding practice or anything else.

Advertisement
He's vibing out. Doing his Jamal Carter thing. He has two experienced guys at safety and then Jenkins and Bush coming along who cut their teeth last season. He'll be heavily in the mix next year, I imagine. He's a stud.

I agree with arcane, you shouldn't see so many true freshmen getting meaningful playing time when the roster is where it should be. A handful of world class studs like Coley will peak through, or a couple guys where we find a hole, but for the most part, they shouldn't have to play.

Not disappointed by anything just don't hear anything about him regarding practice or anything else.

What do you expect to hear?

JC is learning the position, he is getting accustomed to the S&C program and eating properly. Currently he is trying to earn time at special teams. He is a true freshman.

IMO, it is a good thing when you don't hear much about true freshman. We saw what happens last year when you need to play a bunch of kids on defense.

Advertisement
I was just asking for a update on the kid. Wasn't complaining about anything nor was I wondering why he's not playing

He's doing well. Apparently he's a monster in the weight room. That's all I know. Also, he has a very "cross the street" type of look to him, feel me?

I was just asking for a update on the kid. Wasn't complaining about anything nor was I wondering why he's not playing

That is why I was asking, what do you expect to hear from a true freshman at safety when the play has been pretty darn good in front of him?

Advertisement
lets just say that Carter will be in the likes of DP, Figs, Bush come next year

straight murking bodies on the field

Advertisement
I know where the OP is coming from.. I was also hoping we hear and see Carter as much as we do with Coley.. but I came under the realization that Coley is just so **** good that you can't compare him to any freshman... ever.. anywhere.. in the world.. ever

Advertisement
Back