Going to see N'Kosi Perry tonight

DontCareJustWin

Freshman
Will try and get some pictures and some video and report back what I see. I have seen Weldon 2 times this year so I will also try and compare both from an athletic standpoint.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Seen Weldon against Jesuit. Definitely tough. Can run (mediocre speed) and willing to! Didn't get a good read on his passing skills but his arm seemed decent. Like all, will have to wait till he gets here to see how it translate, but he's a good football player.

0-14 perry team losing. The has a very live arm. Maybe not the strongest are (just haven't him throw real deep yet) but every throw he has made has been super accurate. He hasn't been able to scramble much either, but his mobility in the pocket has been very good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kosi broke Daunte Culpepper's school record at Vanguard for most passing yards in school history, which was over 6,000yds total.

He's also thrown for over 60TD's in his career & has done it a lot of this season only playing in the first halves of games.

He threw 4TD's last week vs Forest... I hope you ****ers don't start that nitpicking sh*t already with this kid, he's a legit 4-star talent with a dynamic skillset & easily the best QB in the state of Florida.

Advertisement
Kosi broke Daunte Culpepper's school record at Vanguard for most passing yards in school history, which was over 6,000yds total.

He's also thrown for over 60TD's in his career & has done it a lot of this season only playing in the first halves of games.

He threw 4TD's last week vs Forest... I hope you ****ers don't start that nitpicking sh*t already with this kid, he's a legit 4-star talent with a dynamic skillset & easily the best QB in the state of Florida.

Tell em bruh

This kids legit i do nt care if he played with the fkin midget leagues

I was there too. His O-line is undersized. Lake Gibson put a lot of pressure on him. Still had some nice passes, has great touch. He's athletic enough to move around but still keeps his eyes downfield. ...At least he's used to bad O-lines, should fit in great here.

But but i thought since hes mobile it would counter bad O-line play???? Im telling yall it dont matter who you have back there if the O-line plays like **** nothing good will happen

Advertisement
Back