Gilbert Frierson: Scout

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like we need to put this kid on flip watch if his Twitter is any indication

Looks like we need to put this kid on flip watch if his Twitter is any indication

If this keeps happening im calling it now MR will not bring the U back and u can pjt the nails in the coffin. U had the chance to get butch and herman n maaan we might have fked up big time.

From taking a look, I think most recruits do that sort of thing after receiving an offer. But nonetheless, if we lose Frierson then I'm throwing in the towel.

Advertisement

From taking a look, I think most recruits do that sort of thing after receiving an offer. But nonetheless, if we lose Frierson then I'm throwing in the towel.

I've seen a recruit tweet they get an offer. I've never seen a recruit stick that tweets out stuff about flipping and bashing the school he's committed to.

This is nuts bc I didn't think he was committed. Eh I need to pay more attention I guess.

cant expect a recruit to stay committed when the fans base has no loyalty

Fans are fans. Fans buy tickets and donate money to athletics that pay for the coaches salaries and the kids scholarships and education. It's time for someone else to hold up their end of the deal. Not talking about recruits, but the players. It's stupid for recruits to get mad at fans that want their team to win. Hard to say the fan base isn't loyal. You can't be a fan of a winning Miami team because it hasn't happened in 13 years. Everyone is still a fan of a dog **** team, that's being loyal if you ask me

Just like the players tweeting about fans needing to shut up. It shouldn't work like that. It's time to see results

Advertisement

Fans are fans. Fans buy tickets and donate money to athletics that pay for the coaches salaries and the kids scholarships and education. It's time for someone else to hold up their end of the deal. Not talking about recruits, but the players. It's stupid for recruits to get mad at fans that want their team to win. Hard to say the fan base isn't loyal. You can't be a fan of a winning Miami team because it hasn't happened in 13 years. Everyone is still a fan of a dog **** team, that's being loyal if you ask me

Just like the players tweeting about fans needing to shut up. It shouldn't work like that. It's time to see results

but to quit on your team half way into year one ? thats just crazy

I've seen a recruit tweet they get an offer. I've never seen a recruit stick that tweets out stuff about flipping and bashing the school he's committed to.

I didn't see his Twitter but that's a death knell if he's clowning UM.

I didn't see his Twitter but that's a death knell if he's clowning UM.

I skimmed it, and I didn't see him clowning. Not saying he didn't. I just didn't see it. He retweeted some Miami stuff, including a Corn Elder highlight reel.

Advertisement

Why are the fans, the people with no control over anything, always to blame? Wonder if recruits would be making noise if we had won the last three games?

Advertisement
Back