2018 LB Xavier Peters

Advertisement
Man we must be to kentucky what bama is to us sometimes. They have to be ****ed at us lol

man among boys in that film

literally just body slamming dudes left and right in that film

if we can somehow land this dude #53 better watch out. this dude is coming for his spot day 1. He is physically ready for that SLB spot

Advertisement
I saw a CaneSport twitter post that Miami is going after another LB and then Brevin Jordan mentioned Xavier Peters and said let's get him to the U.

https://twitter.com/Brevinjordan/status/949339198535876608

Peters is a Kentucky commit from Ohio. Here are the highlights:
senior year highlights⚡ - Xavier Peters highlights - Hudl

(The links I'm posting still don't pop up as the actual tweet or video, my bad.)

looked good in the game, tried fast fowarding through that and saw he made some plays and gets after it

Advertisement
why is this kid not an OSU kid? anyone?

Who knows...the kid chased down DTR, had 40 yard + kick return, and was step for step with a RB(I think it was Ricky Slade) on a wheel route out of the backfield with great coverage.

Advertisement
Kentucky fans seem to think he is gone

Wait, so "He gone" can be a good thing?????

excited.jpg

Advertisement
why is this kid not an OSU kid? anyone?

I asked the same thing in another thread. My first thought was grades. But maybe (hopefully?) it's the same thing with him & Ohio State as it was for us & Nadab Joseph. Local or not, coaches just didnt see a fit. But that doesn't really explain why the rest of the big 10 passed though. Hmmm..

Advertisement
Back