Heard a rumor we lost an OL- Linder transferring

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
is it true? If so, who is it?

Not yet, linders old coach is trying to talk some sense into him. It would be a dumb move if he transferred.

You serious Clark?
A good friend who posts on this site from time to time sent me the text earlier. He's close with inner circles of both the Linders and McDermott's. That's all I know as I'm just relaying the text messsge I got. Hope he stays though.

Not yet, linders old coach is trying to talk some sense into him. It would be a dumb move if he transferred.

You serious Clark?
A good friend who posts on this site from time to time sent me the text earlier. He's close with inner circles of both the Linders and McDermott's. That's all I know as I'm just relaying the text messsge I got. Hope he stays though.

That would be a huge hit to our OL. Kid provides quality depth at OG and C. If he does transfer, I hope to God he's already graduated because he'd be an idiot to sit out a year.

You serious Clark?

That would be a huge hit to our OL. Kid provides quality depth at OG and C. If he does transfer, I hope to God he's already graduated because he'd be an idiot to sit out a year.

From what I understand he's worried about play time which tells me a couple things, Gauthier isn't given up that spot and possibly Gaynor is making some strides early. Loves Gaynors game but Linder would be stupid to walk away from everything at UM. He'll get some looks in the league even as a UFA on his last name alone.

You serious Clark?

Since when did linder become quality depth? Did you see him play last season? And then when gall got in(who was terrible the year before) the oline played miraculously better

Advertisement
Back