Will the D give up over or under 500 yards vs VT?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got the #22 defense in the country???? What am i missing

:fistbump:

A lot of these idiots on here don't realize that its the nature of college football these days...huge offenses with huge output. Don't get me wrong ...I hate that passive crap that they played against GT but I really think the staff just tried to get too cute because GT's is such a gimmicky offense. That said, having played some teams that have run up huge offensive numbers on EVERY team they played this year, the defense looks better each week.

Learn from the GT mistake and stay the course..let em stay aggressive.

Explain to me in your fairy tale world how marshall has had a harder schedule than arkansas ... Clock is on

I didn't say they did.

Explain to me in your universe how playing one team while they are ranked (at #24) and still ranked (at #16) constitutes a top #23 schedule and better than TCU who has played three teams ranked in the top 15, two of whom were top 5?

Do you really think the final 4 committe is ONLY going to look at where a team was ranked when someone played them? That's beyond stupid. It's pretty obvious to everyone that teams like Louisville and Nebraska are legit teams with really good offenses. This doesn't remove blame from the Miami staff for being unprepared or outcoached....but they have played some really tough teams in really tough environments.

Advertisement
Some post in this thread on how bad VT offense was going to be, and then tout up our D after the game in other threads. Bunch of schitzos.

Here come the excuses why we stoned VT. Don't worry, maybe UNC will torch us so you can come on here and circle jerk each other on how you knew our defense sucks.

Explain to me in your fairy tale world how marshall has had a harder schedule than arkansas ... Clock is on

I didn't say they did.

Explain to me in your universe how playing one team while they are ranked (at #24) and still ranked (at #16) constitutes a top #23 schedule and better than TCU who has played three teams ranked in the top 15, two of whom were top 5?

Do you really think the final 4 committe is ONLY going to look at where a team was ranked when someone played them? That's beyond stupid. It's pretty obvious to everyone that teams like Louisville and Nebraska are legit teams with really good offenses. This doesn't remove blame from the Miami staff for being unprepared or outcoached....but they have played some really tough teams in really tough environments.

Louisville might be legit, but their offense is a long way from being good. They are currently 94th in total offense.

Advertisement

I didn't say they did.

So the final four committee wont look at the arc of a team's season? Okay, dumb dumb. And I never said that was the only thing they were going to look at. It's beyond stupid if you don't think the entire season will be what is evaluated.

Louisville and Nebraska are not legit teams with really good offenses. Louisville is ranked in the 90's. So I guess it's not so obvious.

They played some decent teams in tough environments and the coaching staff was scared during it. And the topic being debated was the current status of strength of schedules so bring up what teams were ranked when playing was correct.

Here come the excuses why we stoned VT. Don't worry, maybe UNC will torch us so you can come on here and circle jerk each other on how you knew our defense sucks.

IMO: In terms of players this defense is a sports car. Our DC basically kept the car in 3rd gear for 3 out of 5 major games this season, and we lost all 3.

How grateful should the fans be for the 2 games the DC finally decided to get out of the slow lane after massive fan upheaval?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back