Who would we give a 2nd chance to in the portal?

Portal needs for next year-

Interior Oline - Need a starting Center/Interior depth.
DTs- Going to need at least one more for depth on top of the kid that just got here.
Saftey - One or two to compete for a starting roles next year.
QB - Bring in 2 guys compete for the starting job with the in house guys.
TE- Would love to bring in another Mcormick type blocking first guy. However this one is tbh since it seems the whole room is dealing with different injuries right now.

So thats 4-6 guys already, I feel good at LBer, EDGE, RB,WR, CB depth and don't think its a must to bring guys in there, but can take if the right guy is available.

Agree mostly, but I think 1 portal QB is fine, and I would say CB is still a big need. 1 or 2 starting level guys there either from portal or Juco. And for DT, I don't think 1 more is enough. I think we need at least 2, maybe more if we don't flip any of these 5-star guys like Stone, Scott, Breland.

I think Guidry did more with less on Saturday and just outschemed A&M in a lot of ways, but we're still to slow and small at CB and too small on the D Line. Portal can help there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody.

**** 'em all.
I feel the exact same way. Its like being led on by a women for months and then she goes out with some other dude, only to realize, he's an ******* and you were the better party all the time. Sorry *****, that train has passed by.

Y'all didn't want us in the first place and went to some subpar landing spot for money and your handlers money only. Give me guys like Matt Lee or Mauigoa, guys who want to make it to the NFL, guys with a chip on their shoulder. Thats the players we should be getting.

1694532448911.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the thread meant a guy who shunned us for another program not a kid that we didnt recruit. A kid that we missed on and didnt evaluate correctly (AJ Jr) we ABSOLUTELY should swallow our pride and go after. We are the ones who F'd up. Not the kid.

I would definitely take Innis back but there is a time stamp on that. If he never does anything at OSU and wants to come back in his 3rd or 4th year.. then no way to that. Im tired of taking teams "south florida leftovers" . Hopefully we are done with that fad. (Jonathan Denis, Frank Ladson, DeAndre Johnson, etc)..If they didnt perform where they were and were given ample time to do so... we have the data that shows they wont perform here either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back