Coaching When is Manuela Released?

When Is Manuela Released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
100%. But if it really saves us $2m that we can put towards a staff, then its worth the wait.
Might cost us more if the coach we want gets extended.

At this point I just want him gone, and someone better hired. I want them to get a real coach for a change, and give them the resources to go get a great staff.

Might cost us more if the coach we want gets extended.

At this point I just want him gone, and someone better hired. I want them to get a real coach for a change, and give them the resources to go get a great staff.
Thats a fair point. However I wouldn't be surprised if we had back channel communications with coaches already that may hold off on signing an extension until we make our move.

I think Díaz is probably gone by Wednesday. AD will be in place Sunday or Monday. Díaz gets canned a day or two after that.

With Lashlee leaving now, Manny will probably try to fill the OC position very quickly to project stability and continuity. Won’t matter. Will say this, if Manny is here after next week then 🚨🚨🚨. If he’s coaching the bowl game, then he’s back in 2022.

Nevertheless, he’s gone next week imho.

Advertisement
That makes the next 5 days long as ****.
giphy.gif

I presumed nothing. A strong AD would already have a short list in his pocket. All I was saying I do not believe a strong AD would come here already being dictated to. Coach is very important but strong AD even more important to long term success.
My point is Mario may very well be on many AD’s short list. And if that jived with Miami hiring both, great. Same with Lane, or anyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If they serious about the money and want to play with the big boys...... fck that 2 mil.... make the statement.
I have had this attitude for most of the last two months, but now it’s this Wednesday. We can wait till this Wednesday to save $2mm.

Granted, stronger leadership would’ve done this after the VA game, but whatevs…

What if he beats Duke by 30?

The new AD will not have 2 months of anti Manny rhetoric in his past so he has no reputation to protect. If he's smart he evaluates everything and makes the right decision. Fans opinion be damned. He should be hired for his expertise not to acquiesce to fans who have day jobs.

Advertisement
Back