Rumor USF coming for DVD

Advertisement
Advertisement
They felt the need to put this garbage out as soon as the Cormani to bama rumors died down? They are either not canes fans or very dumb people.
Coaching circles is a very small community and rumors get around and fast. It’s also a very nasty business. There’s a method to this stuff being out. Thats why all the rumors with Mcclain started. I believe everything Is ok now . Imo he’ll be our cb coach next year.

Advertisement
Coaching circles is a very small community and rumors get around and fast. It’s also a very nasty business. There’s a method to this stuff being out. Thats why all the rumors with Mcclain started. I believe everything Is ok now . Imo he’ll be our cb coach next year.
With Corey Raymond coming down, right?

Wishful thinking. Lol

There's an art to this thing. As you pointed out, you can see how agendas and rumors get pushed forward for one reason or another. It is clear why this Cormani news transpired. Only for Cormani himself to say that he's locked in. As you alluded to throughout multiple posts, possibly there a few recruits and some UM players that might know what's happening behind closed doors. Which i am cool with🤫🤫🤙🤙🤙

Advertisement
Advertisement

1670662238253.gif

Advertisement
Back