Rumor USF coming for DVD

Advertisement
Does Mike McDaniel have the requisite demeanor? The dude is a nerd; played football at Yale. But that hasn't stopped him for being one of the better young talented coaches in football
which makes him intelligent, handsome, and just an amazing all-around dude

:D

(Here's to those Eli's!)

Not a whole lot different than NFL scouts or GM’s or coaches for that matter in football baseball hockey etc

I do not share that opinion. There is a world of difference.

College position coaches have to scout and recruit high school kids, often times their job depends on landing some of them. Then they have to coach these kids. The NFL has teams of people to do these tasks. A DB coach in the NFL has zero responsibility for building a roster or scouting a potential free agent or college senior.

I do not share that opinion. There is a world of difference.

College position coaches have to scout and recruit high school kids, often times their job depends on landing some of them. Then they have to coach these kids. The NFL has teams of people to do these tasks. A DB coach in the NFL has zero responsibility for building a roster or scouting a potential free agent or college senior.
Position coaches do a lot of pro days.

Advertisement
A few years ago half this board said DVD sucked and that he should be gone. “Horrible” recruiter missing out on too many guys, etc.

Now the sky is falling because USF is calling and anything should be done to keep him on board. Which is it.

"A few years ago..."

At one point most college football fans thought Tom Osbourne was a choke who couldnt win the big game. Then A FEW YEARS LATER he assembled one of the best rosters in the history of college football and won back to back national championships. Everyone was talking about him as one of the greatest CFB coaches of all time.

Tell me, ItsAUThing, which is it?

Advertisement
Back