Coaching Two top ten teams

Advertisement
Team certainly upgraded talent and I have actually enjoyed watching the games, they have been entertaining, only because of how hard the team has played. The players have my respect. I knew Mario would be an incredibly underwhelming hire from an actual coaching standpoint. As others have stated, he really is more concerned with proving he can have his team beat their heads into a wall to get that one yard as opposed to scoring points and putting the opponent in a bind. Hopefully he really can recruit his balls off and if there is one thing he hopefully is able to accomplish from a coaching standpoint is to fix how dumb these players are in critical situations. that hasn't happened yet in 2 seasons now so... Lastly, let his **** Coordinators do thier jobs

Those games wasn't over till the final drive. Canes have not been blown out all season. Really people, when is the last time we could claim the same on one of those much less both.
hot dog 2.gif

I’m not into moral victories but the rebuild process used to be: Lose big, lose close, win close, win big but like everything in life now… the process and expectations has been accelerated.

Advertisement
I’m not into moral victories but the rebuild process used to be: Lose big, lose close, win close, win big but like everything in life now… the process and expectations has been accelerated
What year did this become the process?? Circa what?

Republican Debate Ugh GIF by Robert E Blackmon

What year did this become the process?? Circa what?

Republican Debate Ugh GIF by Robert E Blackmon
A coach has always been judge on year 3 in a rebuilding process. Don’t know how long you have watching college football. Now with the portal and NIL, fan’s expect results in year 2 which is understandable. I’m not capping for Mario because he has failed this year for the new standard.

Advertisement
A coach has always been judge on year 3 in a rebuilding process. Don’t know how long you have watching college football. Now with the portal and NIL, fan’s expect results in year 2 which is understandable. I’m not capping for Mario because he has failed this year for the new standard.

Watching long enough to see Urban Liar go to 4 different schools and absolutely destroy this BS logic youre spewing. Thats BEFORE the portal, btw.

BTW, this job wasn't a rebuild. How you rebuild on top of 7-5 and turn into 5-7?

How about Georgia tech and NC state. I'm not burned we lost to two top 10 teams. I'm burned we lost to Georgia tech and NC state based on stupid coaching decisions.
Fock that! I’m pi ssed 😡 with the lose to Louisville. Fock Mario for not grabbing hold to his balls and running that mothafocker in fyzically💪🏾😡

The people who are whining about moral victories don't have the attention span to see that our team is better than it has been in a long time. 99% of it has to do with being embarrassed of their pre-season trash talking and now FSU and UF fans have receipts.

Advertisement
Watching long enough to see Urban Liar go to 4 different schools and absolutely destroy this BS logic youre spewing. Thats BEFORE the portal, btw.

BTW, this job wasn't a rebuild. How you rebuild on top of 7-5 and turn into 5-7?
Naming one head coach out of 133 schools that has hire and fired multiple coaches during his time as HC is statistically terrible evidence. That means he is an anomaly more than the normal. If you can name even 66 HC that has done what Urban did during his time as HC then you can use that argument. I highly doubt it tho.

Naming one head coach out of 133 schools that has hire and fired multiple coaches during his time as HC is statistically terrible evidence. That means he is an anomaly more than the normal. If you can name even 66 HC that has done what Urban did during his time as HC then you can use that argument. I highly doubt it tho.

And Urban strategically took jobs where the QB position was loaded. He was not stupid.

Advertisement
Just from a mentality standpoint this team is miles ahead of last year. Last years team is easily 3-8 right now. I get why people are upset especially when they see teams like Louisville and USC last year come in and win 10 in the first year. But those are outliers, not the norm. The reality is we've been dog**** the last 2 decades minus a year here and there and it's going to take some time to get things right. Last year the team got blown out by Pitt, Duke, MTSU, FSU. This year we've been in every single game until the end. That's progress. No moral victories are not ideal, but I'll take those over getting our cheeks clapped by a G5 team.

Advertisement
Back