Official Tuesday Media: TE Will Mallory, DT Leonard Taylor, DB Tyrique Stevenson, and RB Henry Parrish

Advertisement
“Good to see him back out there (practicing), progressing, looking good,” . “Doing well, which is good to see because that was a scary moment a couple of weeks ago.

“We have a talented group, talented quarterback room. All three of them working (Van Dyke along with Jake Garcia and Jacurri Brown), it’s good to see. Whoever is out there on Saturday we have nothing but full confidence in them. It’s good having Tyler out there, seeing him back out there feeling good.”

Advertisement
Once these guys leave the facility all bets are off with what they eat/drink. It can drive a coach nuts. These kids are pushing their bodies so hard that the meals and shakes they are provided are great but then they go home and while playing video games or just hanging out its easy and cheap to buy pure garbage when you are hungry. Not many kids are disciplined enough to be eating healthy 24/7. Then throw in Alcohol at college parties. 1 night can ruin 1 great week. But if these kids want to take it to the next level they will learn.

Why does it seem diet is still a problem with our players? Goodness
Because they’re 20 year old dudes who don’t get it. Even nfl dudes struggle with it.

You can have the best meal plan ever but if I a player is woofing down a bag of candy at night on their time then that’s on them.

Eddy lacy ate himself out of the league

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow on TVD. I thought for sure that even if he did play it would be kept under wraps. So either Mallory missed the memo or Mario doesn't care if they know who is the QB.

Advertisement
I wasn't going to post it in event it was top secret or something. But now that Mallory has said it, yeah, I saw TVD in a regular practice jersey this morning. I didn't see him take a snap-I saw Jake take 1-but yeah, he was out there in a regular practice jersey. He did NOT have a no-contact jersey or anything like that.

I wasn't going to post it in event it was top secret or something. But now that Mallory has said it, yeah, I saw TVD in a regular practice jersey this morning. I didn't see him take a snap-I saw Jake take 1-but yeah, he was out there in a regular practice jersey. He did NOT have a no-contact jersey or anything like that.
Not like QBs get hit anyway

Good news nonetheless

Advertisement
Back