2023 Transfer OVs this weekend - 1/6-1/8

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because we can't seem to upgrade, yes. Because we could potentially **** talk FSU, yes. Because he is a stud, no.

Yep Yes GIF by zoefannet

Advertisement
I see Roberts and the older Brown starting day 1. Is damari ready? That’d be fun to see both browns but this guy could potentially replace couch in the slot. No reason couch should feel comfortable with his spot

I know I’m in the minority but I’m more worried about cb than DT. Especially if the true frosh aren’t ready.
Heck at this point, with Roberts’ background at WR (he holds the single season receiving yards record for his high school team) he could actually add value in that room too, lol. He was a very good two way player in HS.

Brief update from Gaby:

- kam Kinchens spent alot of time Friday with Iowa CB Terry Roberts. They didn't go out and do anything crazy; stayed in and talked about the program, etc. Gaby said he also spoke to Roberts on the phone and feels Miami is in a good place right now.

"He told me a decision could be coming soon but he had to have some conversations with his dad. UCLA, Michigan State, and Alabama are a few he said he was really considering but it doesn't sound like he will take another trip."

-Gaby confirmed with Roberts that he does intend to get down to Miami. He doesn't know when that happens right now but he did tell Gaby that they were just rescheduling and he couldn't make it in this weekend for whatever reason.

-Miami is in a really good spot with Matt Lee this weekend. Still some time left on that visit but it sounds like things went well on Friday night. Miami is very high on the UCF center.

- Darrell Jackson was/is exploring returning to Miami. Gaby doesn't know exactly what that looks like at this point but that is a real thing. He doesn't know where everything is at in that regard but does know that it's something on the table as of some point on Friday night.

- Keep an eye on South Carolina edge Jordan Burch and Miami...

-
So Darrel Jackson’s mom is better? Or did Ruiz move the family south?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back