2023 Transfer OVs this weekend - 1/6-1/8

Advertisement
Hoping we can salvage the end of Kams career here. Turnarounds happen pretty quickly these days

He likely won’t have the measurables for a first round grade down the line but he’s going to make an NFL thrilled when they get him for a steal
Agree on both fronts. I think next year should be better, simply because the team will be more talented. Hopefully 8-4, with coaching changes giving us a +2 opportunity.

Let's see his production next year. All QBs will be looking for where on the field he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does anyone believe an Iowa CB is coming in here and not going to start?

We had DJ Ivey starting last year and he deserved it, because every time someone came in behind him they managed to look worse than him.

This isn't Manny's team anymore, I'm not worried about a coach holding our young guys back if any of them look ready.

How does anyone believe an Iowa CB is coming in here and not going to start?

We had DJ Ivey starting last year and he deserved it, because every time someone came in behind him they managed to look worse than him.

This isn't Manny's team anymore, I'm not worried that about a coach holding our young guys back if any of them look ready.
He'd be in the mix, no doubt. Roberts mentioning a 'Bama offer was surprising. Saban looking for a ST's ace?
As for the cb's here..the Browns say hello. I'd say big bro. is favored to start and little bro's a big-time prospect who's physically ready. And Stafford's no scrub. And Cormani...nm🤣.

Advertisement
He'd be in the mix, no doubt. Roberts mentioning a 'Bama offer was surprising. Saban looking for a ST's ace?
As for the cb's here..the Browns say hello. I'd say big bro. is favored to start and little bro's a big-time prospect who's physically ready. And Stafford's no scrub. And Cormani...nm🤣.
Veteran guy and apparently physical and a good tackler. I see him playing star here

Advertisement
I see Roberts and the older Brown starting day 1. Is damari ready? That’d be fun to see both browns but this guy could potentially replace couch in the slot. No reason couch should feel comfortable with his spot

I know I’m in the minority but I’m more worried about cb than DT. Especially if the true frosh aren’t ready.

Ask @Odysseus. He’ll help you out.

My info isn’t as good as his
I wanted Lucas here more than any of those Texas a&m d-lineman including Shemar but every report I see is that he wants to be closer to the west coast and he's visiting USC and probably Arizona st in the mix too

Advertisement
Back