Thomas Gore portal

Advertisement
You are having a hard time letting go.

Hilarious. It's as if you didn't just whine about the warm welcome you didn't get two years ago.
1714599566848.png

I want to believe that these things get fixed with time and money

But I’m still looking at that 2024 class needing some evals to come through before I believe we’ve gotten over the hump

The only thing we are doing differently is signing proven players with talent. If you want to pretend the other 30 transfers from '22 and '23 don't count so be it.
Reading comprehension is key in any dialog. Who said they didn't count? What makes you think that 15/year (also known as patching) is not reasonable given the state of the roster?

Reading comprehension is key in any dialog. Who said they didn't count? What makes you think that 15/year (also known as patching) is not reasonable given the state of the roster?
We are using the portal the same way we do every year. The difference is we are adding good players. Idc how many we add. I care that we don't add players like Riley and/or Gore that are not good at P4 football. Pretending like a certain number makes it better is asinine but expected. The ONLY better or worse is winning and losing.

Advertisement
And norvell is about to take a major step back because after he went on a huge run he has nothing to show for it.

There is no depth and they will most likely be back to an 8 win team this year.

In today's world you need BOTH and process your recruiting misses with ELITE/ starter level portal kids.

well ****...u would think we won 8 game the last 3 years lol

you liu dont know whats about to happen with norvell..thats hopes and dreams. He clearly had enough depth the last 2 years.

The portal doesnt close yearly...its always been u need both...BUT U need talent and i dont care how u get it. You dont have to get 1 year players in the portal

We are using the portal the same way we do every year.
No, we're not. We are far more active.
The difference is we are adding good players. Idc how many we add. I care that we don't add players like Riley and/or Gore that are not good at P4 football. Pretending like a certain number makes it better is asinine but expected.
I give up. :hammering-head:

My mother warned me about debating with morons.

Advertisement

you liu dont know whats about to happen with norvell..thats hopes and dreams. He clearly had enough depth the last 2 years.

The portal doesnt close yearly...its always been u need both...BUT U need talent and i dont care how u get it. You dont have to get 1 year players in the portal
I'm on the same page in terms of talent acquisition... be elite in both.

If Mario made a mistake in the portal was taking stop gap dudes.

Ever since Fall/ Spring he's bringing guys to supplement his elite high school classes.

We move.

What position group would you trade ours for FSU? All players at the position group swap.

Norvell has had five years to Mario's two.

I expect this year to be his springboard year.

Advertisement

This is correct. You don't HAVE TO. But what if that's what you pursue? If you go heavily after 1-year players, would you say that the more accurate description is "win now" or "building through the Portal"?

Honest question.

This is nowhere near a conference champion or a playoff contending DT rotation.Maybe even with the addition of Barrow.Offense will need to score a ton this season.

I think we need Barrow + 1 more.
Other than Markel Bell and Mauigoa, the staff might need to hit the portal for a C, LG and RG next year...

Trust the evals...

Highly likely a starting C (******* Auburn). I could see 2 Gs but not necessarily starters. Depth likely.

Advertisement
What position group would you trade ours for FSU? All players at the position group swap.
DB and their starting dts would walk in here and be our starters obviously ..considering one was a starter they took from us anyway.

Their OL wll be good again this year as well so i may have them as a wash depending on preference of play style.

Advertisement
Back