Coaching (Thomas Brown) - I hope the Panthers don’t serve shrimp at catering!

Was just voted as the second best offensive coordinator in the NFL via a poll of 1700 players.

I know he's talented and beyond his years, but 2nd seems a little high for running a zone-dive every other play.

lol. Players won’t know a good OC if it hit them in the head…..for the most part.

Advertisement
Wtf does players coach mean? I'm over 40, played organized sports and heard that **** all my life but I've never heard he's a coaches coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sorry but as a Miami hurricanes / Carolina panthers fan this dude is not a serious candidate

If they are serious about the Rooney rule then get qualified candidates, there’s plenty of them available

He’s an absolute trash play caller and saw this coming after his days at Miami with richt

I’m sorry but as a Miami hurricanes / Carolina panthers fan this dude is not a serious candidate

If they are serious about the Rooney rule then get qualified candidates, there’s plenty of them available

He’s an absolute trash play caller and saw this coming after his days at Miami with richt

This isn’t in the spirit of the Rooney rule, I agree.

This was Eric Bienemy a few years ago until he started turning them down.

Advertisement
***** embarrassing
Why? Because you are being forced to interview someone as part of DEI instead of based on merit? Thomas Brown is a joke and a waste of time, energy, and money.

Bama goes after the guy they covet and hire him in a days notice, while we spend our time interviewing people of color that are unqualified, people with 500 page binders that wear pretty ties who are unqualified, all while scrutinizing the best coach we could have hired because we didn't like the attire he showed up in for his interview. It's only embarrassing if you want to be a loser the rest of your life.

Hire what you think is the best football coach, PERIOD.

Why? Because you are being forced to interview someone as part of DEI instead of based on merit? Thomas Brown is a joke and a waste of time, energy, and money.

Bama goes after the guy they covet and hire him in a days notice, while we spend our time interviewing people of color that are unqualified, people with 500 page binders that wear pretty ties who are unqualified, all while scrutinizing the best coach we could have hired because we didn't like the attire he showed up in for his interview. It's only embarrassing if you want to be a loser the rest of your life.

Bro I’m agreeing with you lol

Advertisement

Absolutely. no nfl owners have ever thought the definition of best included being white. None, not ever. Not once. totally equal playing field as history shows. 😐

that said I don’t think the Rooney Rule is effective at doing what it intended

Advertisement
Back