Official The Vaginal Discharge Must Flow

We gave up 264 yards and we mother****ing LOST.

If manny was our HC, this whole board would want his head on a swivel right now. But let’s give Mario a pass because he’s Mario. 🥴
Let's give Mario a pass, FOR NOW, because he is playing largely with Manuela's roster.

In Mario we trust until we have reason not to.

Advertisement
We had 77 plays tonight and our longest play was a 29 yard pass to arroyo (the only time he was targeted). Offense is run like everyone has cement in their shoes. This is Miami, not Iowa.
There was another deep shot to Arroyo earlier in the game. TVD stared him down and a poor pass was nearly picked off.

Not sure why, but someone told the coaches we were playing 5 quarters tonight and they believed them

Advertisement
I
I’m the last 15-17 years I’ve never felt this encouraged after a loss.TVD is a bit lost…new system. We def have no WR. WHICH WE KNEW!!!.

But if we play like that the rest of the year we go 10-4. Maybe better.

We roll Mtsu and the UNC will be another step toward change. How do we come out for that.
unc gonna put up 90 on us if we cannot score

We gave up 264 yards and we mother****ing LOST.

If manny was our HC, this whole board would want his head on a swivel right now. But let’s give Mario a pass because he’s Mario. 🥴
I don't want Mario gone. I want Mario to get his head out of 1992 and find an O that can get in the end zone.

Let's give Mario a pass, FOR NOW, because he is playing largely with Manuela's roster.

In Mario we trust until we have reason not to.
Can't do it. Look at the D and how well they performed. That's good coaching. Now look at the O and how it looks like Dan Enos never freaking left. That is also coaching. No passes. I don't want him fired, but I do want to see an O that can score. Whatever that takes, because his *** is making enough money to figure it out.

Advertisement
I

unc gonna put up 90 on us if we cannot score
Defense is the side of the ball you shouldn't be as worried about. I'll be honest here. I have been defecating these huge ***** on Ivey for the past three games and I thought going into this one he'd be our weakest link. Nope. Turns out he actually showed up today. I'll give him his props. Ivey had a few nice stops and blocks.

Defense is the side of the ball you shouldn't be as worried about. I'll be honest here. I have been defecating these huge ***** on Ivey for the past three games and I thought going into this one he'd be our weakest link. Nope. Turns out he actually showed up today. I'll give him his props. Ivey had a few nice stops and blocks.
Nah bro A&M offense sucks. They’re just fast and that’s it lol

got beer.gif

Lots of positives tonight... Line play, RBs, etc. But **** that was still hard to watch.
💯. Still frustrating as ****, when we fix one issue (I.e. OL play, running), only to regress in other areas QB play, WR, special teams.
And of course ****ting the bed again in a prime time matchup, but used that by now.

Advertisement
With the porsts from last night and into today, good to see CIS' Lifetime Channel ad buys have successfully attracted more women membership.

One of the worst most disappointing losses which is saying a lot after the last couple years. AM had no business winning that game at all. ***** *** play calling, no ******* receivers after the o line and defense balled out
Bro you need to look at last year. There are 4-5 losses there that are wayyyy worse. Get out of your feeling’s

Bro you need to look at last year. There are 4-5 losses there that are wayyyy worse. Get out of your feeling’s
Bro losing to bum *** Virginia or to North Carolina is not the same as beating Texas AM at college station on primetime after playing a game you should of won. last years losses to mid teams aren’t worst LMFAO

Advertisement
Bro losing to bum *** Virginia or to North Carolina is not the same as beating Texas AM at college station on primetime after playing a game you should of won. last years losses to mid teams aren’t worst LMFAO
Yes, they were much much worse. And if you go back a “few years” there’s a Duke loss and FIU, yes FIU. All substantially worse.

Some of you posters will never learn. Off season hype following a new coach hire. 10 wins? Turn in your fan cards, because you clearly have learned nothing. My 8-4 prediction holds. Receivers have always been a question mark and no level of coaching is changing that during one off season. Add to that, our one reliable WR was out of the game. But hey, let's all play armchair QB and claim it was exclusively playcalling. What I saw was our punter was rarely seen. Say what you will about Lashlee, but 3 and outs were as frequent on offense as they were rare on defense last season.

Advertisement
Back