Official The Vaginal Discharge Must Flow

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
CIS, get it out of your system.

Let it flow, let it flow, let if flow.

MY0UUNk6rUe8E.gif

1AIgCO7itW0DKp0A2z.gif

Yes disappointment. Yes, self-inflicted setbacks all game.

But there is hope of a better tomorrow when several us saw none after 4th-17 against the Gators.

OL played significantly better, that will have more knock on effects.

Flagg played very good.

Tackling is significantly better.

I'll start taking banner donations in Y3...

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clock hit 00:00, it is officially MTSU week. Should be an easy win--just what we need after a loss--and an opportunity for TVD to become best friends with the entire WR corps and not just one dude. We need many WR reps and fewer rushing yards. Rest those RBs up during MTSU+Bye Week for opening ACC play against UNC where winning really matters at this stage of the building process.

Fvck Jimbo. Fvck that lame *** TAMU school and their corny cultlike traditions. Fvck all them ugly girls in the stands too. Never saw one higher than a 6.5 the whole night. Fvck a half-dozen horse collar penalties that were never called. Fvck a Gattis boring-*** play book. Fvck a red zone QB keep.

There--I'm good now.

Advertisement
It's very difficult to feel encouraged when you have nobody on offense that can make a play. That's not going to bode well for this team going forward. It's going to have to be heavy run and that's going to mean a lot of close games.

It's very difficult to feel encouraged when you have nobody on offense that can make a play. That's not going to bode well for this team going forward. It's going to have to be heavy run and that's going to mean a lot of close games.
Our WRs should be able to make some plays on teams in the ACC not named Clemson

Advertisement

View attachment 208629

View attachment 208631

But there is hope of a better tomorrow when several us saw none after 4th-17 against the Gators.

Flagg played very good.

Go Canes!
If you are taking banner donations after Y3 for a coach with a ten year contract, you may as well fold the program.

View attachment 208629

View attachment 208631

Flagg played very good.

Go Canes!
I like your funnies. Why you be banging on me bawlz.

Our team is what we actually thought they were

8-4 maybe 9-3

Advertisement

View attachment 208629

View attachment 208631

Flagg played very good.

Go Canes!
I love our D. I love our OL.

However, how bad does the O system have to be for the D to play so well, and your OL dominate, and still lose by only scoring 9 points?

Advertisement
We gave up 264 yards and we mother****ing LOST.

If manny was our HC, this whole board would want his head on a swivel right now. But let’s give Mario a pass because he’s Mario. 🥴
Absolutely. But I don't want Mario gone. I just feel like I'm back in 2019. "Manny, please get rid of this Enos guy!"

Advertisement
Back