The other C. Ward

Advertisement
So he’s gonna get sacked by the next Dwayne Johnson?

The Rock Nickelodeon GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

Advertisement
There have been many comparisons made to Cam's game since he entered the transfer portal. Maybe I'm one of the few who is old enough to remember, but when I watch Cam's highlights from WSU, he reminds me of another C. Ward, the 1993 Heisman Trophy winner, Charlie Ward. While sadly a Nole, he was one of the most natural QBs I've ever seen in college. Also, a pretty good point guard...

200 (4).gif

Haha! This one’s going over like a lead balloon. I know, I know, sacrilege to compare to a Nole. But if you can get past that, he was a heck of a college QB, and the similarities are there. Just say’n…
Brother you cant state an opinion here without a segment of posters lambasting the OP. Its a time honored tradition. Congrats you are officially now one of us.

There have been many comparisons made to Cam's game since he entered the transfer portal. Maybe I'm one of the few who is old enough to remember, but when I watch Cam's highlights from WSU, he reminds me of another C. Ward, the 1993 Heisman Trophy winner, Charlie Ward. While sadly a Nole, he was one of the most natural QBs I've ever seen in college. Also, a pretty good point guard...

IMG_4319.gif

Advertisement

You must not have watched him often in college than. Charlie Ward was nowhere near the passer that cam is & in all honesty cam is nowhere near the athlete that Charlie was. He was mobile first and foremost and everything came off of that. Cam is a QB first and foremost and if he has to he can move around some to stretch the pocket while he continues to look upfield for available options

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of them really root for them to do well.

Reminds me of when I was a 10 year old and a kid would say, the Dolphins are my 1st favorite team but the Raiders are my 4th favorite team after the Rams and Falcons.
Or any team from the NE; The Jets, NE, The Giants, or Buffalo.

man just de ******* lete this thread. bounce op into purgatory until he can prove he's actually a Cane fan. and then some low post fellow 23 defending the bs

Advertisement
Back