The other C. Ward

There have been many comparisons made to Cam's game since he entered the transfer portal. Maybe I'm one of the few who is old enough to remember, but when I watch Cam's highlights from WSU, he reminds me of another C. Ward, the 1993 Heisman Trophy winner, Charlie Ward. While sadly a Nole, he was one of the most natural QBs I've ever seen in college. Also, a pretty good point guard...

Advertisement
Awkward Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
There have been many comparisons made to Cam's game since he entered the transfer portal. Maybe I'm one of the few who is old enough to remember, but when I watch Cam's highlights from WSU, he reminds me of another C. Ward, the 1993 Heisman Trophy winner, Charlie Ward. While sadly a Nole, he was one of the most natural QBs I've ever seen in college. Also, a pretty good point guard...

He's from Tx so he will put up good #'s here

Advertisement
My favorite Charlie Ward moment was when PJ Brown threw him into the fifth row
Yeah, I remember that! Ward tried to undercutting PJ on a rebound if I recall correctly, and almost took out his knees. PJ was justifiably ****ed and picked him up and tossed him like a ragdoll

QB1 wont see the starting rec hoops for lineup. I mean did you not see how many times DMoney said that Poff can dunk?? And you want to compare him to that NBA player???

This is a sarcastic post

Advertisement

Long offseason, huh? On a Cane board, comparing a Cane QB to a former nole..,,
That should probably get you a few positive responses around dese parts….

Attachments

• 1713742336994.gif
    1713742336994.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Haha! This one’s going over like a lead balloon. I know, I know, sacrilege to compare to a Nole. But if you can get past that, he was a heck of a college QB, and the similarities are there. Just say’n…

Advertisement
Haha! This one’s going over like a lead balloon. I know, I know, sacrilege to compare to a Nole. But if you can get past that, he was a heck of a college QB, and the similarities are there. Just say’n…
And one could argue that Hitler was a great orator too but you know what…

1713746672285.gif

In all seriousness… comparing ole Charlie and Hitler is a stretch but no one would be mad if you went to the Nole board to discuss Charlie Ward with a glimmer in your eye. But here?

Advertisement
Back