Spring The Mario Era begins: Spring PractiSe #1

If he didnt ask TVD this question LAST spring then all you typed is MOOT.

Again...no one said coddle...He could of ask a question DIRECTLY about COMPETITION. If the first thing that came to mind was the TRANSFER PORTAL and why are you here...then your doing a poor job. Again dude isnt a UM fan anyw ay and likely has some sort of envy since he is a nole fan.
Realize dude COMMITTED here with the same guy he is competing with as a FRESHMAN.

I feel he did it on purpose for click bait. My opinion it wasnt a relevant question for the first day of spring practice and the 2nd semester a kid is on campus who is currently 2nd string. What is he gonna ask Jaccuri Brown this same question in week 2?. " Hey uhh..Jacurri you saw Jake throw a 45 yd bomb yesterday, what were you feeling when he did that?. Did you call your mom n say get a uhaul?."
This situation is simple for me. One way to ask the question is neutral or pro Miami, the other one is what Manny did.

Therefore, **** Manny.

This is not some in-depth investigative journalism Erin Brockovich ****. It’s a Miami reporter being a douche.

Extremely easy for me to pick a side.

Advertisement
Advertisement
flair | GIF | PrimoGIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Biggest question is who gonna be our line backers
I'm most curious to see if TAC or Troutman can push Flagg. I feel like Keontra, Wes, and Chase (maybe Gil) are solid options on the outside.

We need our best and experienced LB to come through portal, though. That another DE. Most important pick-up's IMO.

Advertisement
Back