2023 Taeshaun Lyons, 4 Star WR Offered by Mario

Advertisement
He’s a very good athlete , he can jump and run. He’s fit in well with the current wr commits. He brings a different element.

Oh damm a half filipino coming to Miami will be great.....he will love the community there...did he come with whole family?

Is he a sub 11 second 100meter guy?
Mario always talks about everyone’s sub 11 second players so hopefully this dude fits a need.

Advertisement
Inniss doesn’t have a time
****ey is 11.3
Tyler Williams plays basketball (pretty good)
Hykeem Williams no times

Washington and Ray Ray are both sub 11

"Someone buy this guy a cheeseburger..."
Al Golden be like...

wee5RxYFwiq7m.gif

Inniss doesn’t have a time
****ey is 11.3
Tyler Williams plays basketball (pretty good)
Hykeem Williams no times

Washington and Ray Ray are both sub 11
Where did you find the times for Robbie and RayRay?

Advertisement
Where did you find the times for Robbie and RayRay?
No official times.

Ray Ray has multiple clips of him running free for 50-70 yards. 70 yards is 64 meters and he covered it (with football gear) in well under 7 seconds. Assuming he runs around 4.4 40 yard dash (36+ meter) and can cover the same 64 meters a little faster without all the gear, he should have no problem getting under 11.

Robby has multiple clips of him running free for 50+ yards with similar top-end speeds.

I've looked all over the track websites (I now work in that industry) and haven't found anything for both.

Advertisement
No official times.

Ray Ray has multiple clips of him running free for 50-70 yards. 70 yards is 64 meters and he covered it (with football gear) in well under 7 seconds. Assuming he runs around 4.4 40 yard dash (36+ meter) and can cover the same 64 meters a little faster without all the gear, he should have no problem getting under 11.

Robby has multiple clips of him running free for 50+ yards with similar top-end speeds.

I've looked all over the track websites (I now work in that industry) and haven't found anything for both.
Verified speed matters.. Your work in industry, you know you cant go off assumptions.. Mind you I am big fan of both but after the bs we have been thru and been burned with hyped up guys with no verified times you would think we have learned are lesson..

Like I said before, I have never in all my life growing up around fast guys not known the fastest dude in any respect not want to line it up.. Fast guys run, and its not a mystery.. Watching highlight films where they obviously dont show the plays where they got ran down is not the same where I can google any fast guy majority of time and find a time..

Verified speed matters.. Your work in industry, you know you cant go off assumptions.. Mind you I am big fan of both but after the bs we have been thru and been burned with hyped up guys with no verified times you would think we have learned are lesson..

Like I said before, I have never in all my life growing up around fast guys not known the fastest dude in any respect not want to line it up.. Fast guys run, and its not a mystery.. Watching highlight films where they obviously dont show the plays where they got ran down is not the same where I can google any fast guy majority of time and find a time..

There is a big difference between verified for track and a recruiting website looking at HS WR options.

If verified speed matters that much to you, cross off ****ey, Williams x 2, and Inniss because they aren't elite track guys. That is 3 5* kids and 1 4* kid.

I wasn't even saying these two are low 10s. Just that they are sub-11s. We have 3 WRs now that are in the 11-10.7 range: George, K Smith, and B Smith.

Advertisement
There is a big difference between verified for track and a recruiting website looking at HS WR options.

If verified speed matters that much to you, cross off ****ey, Williams x 2, and Inniss because they aren't elite track guys. That is 3 5* kids and 1 4* kid.

I wasn't even saying these two are low 10s. Just that they are sub-11s. We have 3 WRs now that are in the 11-10.7 range: George, K Smith, and B Smith.
Every player doesnt need to be a burner but none of those guys are committed either so it doesnt even matter. If they bring other things to table cool, but WE HAVE NO EXPLOSIVE PLAYERS.. Every team lines up with no fear for our skill guys, MTSU walked in and lined up with no fear, Duke with their first year coach did same.. They have no fear to blitz us.. But I dont like small players who dont have verified speed.. We slow af if you want to cape for no explosive offense then go ahead while we pile up losses

Every player doesnt need to be a burner but none of those guys are committed either so it doesnt even matter. If they bring other things to table cool, but WE HAVE NO EXPLOSIVE PLAYERS.. Every team lines up with no fear for our skill guys, MTSU walked in and lined up with no fear, Duke with their first year coach did same.. They have no fear to blitz us.. But I dont like small players who dont have verified speed.. We slow af if you want to cape for no explosive offense then go ahead while we pile up losses

I'm on board with landing kids that bring other things to the table. This is why I want Mays/Lyons+Inniss.

If you don't think Washington and Ray Ray are explosive just because they haven't run track then I'm not sure I can help you. That is your requirement.

I also disagree that we have NO explosive players. We have them but you wouldn't know with this scheme/OL/QB combination. As of 3 weeks ago, we didn't have a blocking TE. As of 6-7 weeks ago, we didn't have a BIG WR that could win the 1v1.

Last edited:
I'm on board with landing kids that bring other things to the table. This is why I want Mays/Lyons+Inniss.

If you don't think Washington and Ray Ray are explosive just because they haven't run track then I'm not sure I can help you. That is your requirement.

I also disagree that we have NO explosive players. We have them but you wouldn't know with this scheme/OL/QB combination. As of 3 weeks ago, we didn't have a blocking TE. As of 6-7 weeks ago, we didn't have a BIG WR that could win the 1v1.
If you believe we have explosive players then We can just leave it at that.. I watch the games and stats say the same thing I am saying.. seems delusional or wishful so I will let you cook

If you believe we have explosive players then We can just leave it at that.. I watch the games and stats say the same thing I am saying.. seems delusional or wishful so I will let you cook
26ypc to 9ypc

15.5ypc to 14.9ypc

14.2ypc to 9.7ypc

12.6ypc to 6.8ypc

Only ONE KID has improved
12.3 to 15.3

Those are 5 kids with 12ypc or better in 2021 with only 2 over 12 ypc! Show me your stats

Advertisement
Back