Stacy Coley

Before we call him the next Jerry Rice, I'd like to remind the delegation that Coley was largely invisible for much of last season. Aside from Pitt and USF he did not have an impact on many other games. One play against VT and UVA isn't going to cut it.

He also played with a QB that locked on to his first read and didn't give receivers a lot chances to catch in stride and run.

If we get consistent QB play he will be our top WR and have a big year.

Thats a big **** "if"

Don't mess with my cool-aid induced optimism.

There's talent there, someone has to take the job and run with it, right?

I think Heaps is better than he is getting credit for (I guess that's not saying much) and I feel good about Olsen. Some guys just get better when the lights come on and he suddenly has quite a bit of competition. One thing I can say is we have some able bodies back there so whoever starts should be solid. Morris was still a playmaker though, despite his faults. We just need someone that won't commit turnover, be smart, and not panic when our defense gives up some points. Our defense is incredibly streaky and can get on good runs during a game if our QB is patient.

Im ******* ready.

Advertisement
50 rec. 800 yards. 8tds
Not factoring in punts and ko's. Add about 2 more
Factor in Duke getting a lot of touches too. Also.... These are good stats too...... Remember what Dre did his sophomore and Jr yrs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back