Official Spring PractiSe #9: Saturday, April 1

I wonder if they could make Seymore a NT...

Thats just a random thought I have. He was described as a brick wall when he got here.
Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Living Single

Advertisement
Then you saw him run routes and knew he was a 4.6 guy at best… and if he was faster than that, he didn’t play that way. Depressing to say the least.

His hands were solid though. Just couldn’t create separation

Not in college 😩 All I remember is him dropping that pass in the end zone at * state.

Not in college 😩 All I remember is him dropping that pass in the end zone at * state.
😂… At one point Hankerson couldn’t catch a cold butt naked in Alaska. But he turned that sh*t around and became elite for us. So I wouldn’t hold that one drop against him or anyone else.

Unless it was in a Natty game that we end up losing and could have won with the catch… then he’s dead to me. Lol

Advertisement
Drank that kool-aid and it left a bitter after taste. It was disappointing.
More disappointing than the 2018 class? That's a tough one for me, but I think the 2018 ranks as my #1 most disappointing, frustrating, underachieving class of all time.

Agree they need to add another war daddy. Greatest need on the defense. I think they should add a second DT (fourth if you count Dean and Gore).

7 DT is not unheard of, 8 if you count Lichtenstein. Gore is not popping, he was probably a miss. Only Taylor has the upside to put fear into opposing QBs and he’s been way too inconsistent. We need bigger, burstier and overall better.
Gore’s true value is in his motor. He will make some plays on game day due to that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back