Official Spring PractiSe #6 (including Scrimmage #1): Saturday 3-25-2023

Advertisement
Do you know what’s a really bad look? Pretending like you know something when you don’t.
Next time you take your arrogant *** on campus how about you go on a little field trip for me…. Walk into the Schwartz center and go look at the gigantic donor plaque. Look a few names above The Wilfork Family and a few names above the Soffer family. When you get that name than I want you to go the Hecht and start looking room to room and see if you can find that exact name plastered on one of the rooms inside the Hecht. Than report back here with your findings and than we can all decide if you’ve just been completely full of **** all of these years with your constant belittling of people on a **** messaging board.

Next time you take your arrogant *** on campus how about you go on a little field trip for me…. Walk into the Schwartz center and go look at the gigantic donor plaque. Look two names above The Wilfork Family and one name above the Soffer family. When you get that name than I want you to go the Hecht and start looking room to room and see if you can find that exact name plastered on one of the rooms inside the Hecht. Than report back here with your findings and than we can all decide if you’ve just been completely full of **** all of these years with your constant belittling of people on a **** messaging board.

Dude, I don’t care who you are. You don’t know what’s going on with that dept today, versus other people that actually do. If you got something concrete to post about what’s going on now, then do it. Otherwise you’re just guessing.

Advertisement
From everything I've seen it seems we're approaching him with kid gloves UNLESS there's no options(which we should have). Seems to simply be a matter of why not be anything but cautious with the kid we view as the bell cow over the next several years. His future is too important to rush him back in. Mario has always been patient like that. As a kid (especially an underclassmen)I'd appreciate that.
Agreed. Question becomes, does Citizen appreciate that? Young kids these days aren’t patient any more.

Advertisement
Lol, Man, I've known @Brooklyndee since his freshman yr at UM.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

From everything I've seen it seems we're approaching him with kid gloves UNLESS there's no options(which we should have). Seems to simply be a matter of why not be anything but cautious with the kid we view as the bell cow over the next several years. His future is too important to rush him back in. Mario has always been patient like that. As a kid (especially an underclassmen)I'd appreciate that.
We have 2 players that were injured pretty bad at Oregon and they followed Coach Cristobal here.
They obviously trust him. Hopefully any issues in the training and surgical department have been dealt with.
But the level of secrecy when it comes to injuries is a head scratcher for me and I feel that it adds to the skepticism towards the s and c and training department.

Advertisement
Dude, I don’t care who you are. You don’t know what’s going on with that dept today, versus other people that actually do. If you got something concrete to post about what’s going on now, then do it. Otherwise you’re just guessing.
Sure you do.

You open most of your screeds with "I don't care..."

then ramble on for a paragraph or five about how wrong someone is for holding an opinion different than yours...

So yes, you care very much..well at least for 427 times...

Screenshot_20230310_150255_Kiwi Browser.png

Do learn and try to behave and contribute nicely. I know this could be very hard but don't be a jerk for every porst, maybe cut back to 50%. You 100% brought this on yourself.

Your aces kiddo.

Advertisement
We have 2 players that were injured pretty bad at Oregon and they followed Coach Cristobal here.
They obviously trust him. Hopefully any issues in the training and surgical department have been dealt with.
But the level of secrecy when it comes to injuries is a head scratcher for me and I feel that it adds to the skepticism towards the s and c and training department.
Trust in Feld as well??

To what end though right?

You think commits now help with momentum or better for late Summer/early Fall??
With the ESD most these kids pop April/July after summer officials. And usually stick. You gotta remember this is a new staff only a year and some change in. So a lot of their board probably weren’t in contact with Mario/CO Soph/fresh year of HS. This is really Mario second cycle at Miami..I think some of our elite prospects want to see the infield production first tho. Especially on offense

Advertisement
Back