Spring Spring PractiSe 5: Thursday March 21

Advertisement
Williams looking like Uncle Rico throwing a steak!

Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Who the **** are these guys he's talking about? The jersey numbers on the roster don't match his descriptions. Are Robert Stafford and Isiah Horton going to tuck and scramble?
I read these threads to fuel a fake fantasy where the Canes are the best team in the nation but I don't actually believe anything written on here.

Advertisement
This is what I’ve been saying. I agree with Gaby on the best approach. Stafford had some nice flashes today.
Do you agree with the staffs stance on the situation? It doesnt even seem like Gaby agrees with their stance of just getting a Body rather than a good/elite corner?

Every practice notes have been about how much the secondary is being burned time and time agaim.

Advertisement
This is what I’ve been saying. I agree with Gaby on the best approach. Stafford had some nice flashes today.

Here he comes!

Add the Washington move into the equation and the CB in the portal becomes less pressing.

Like most here, I think Mack has the technical acumen to play early in Miami.

That’s 4 guys + 1 development guy. Is a portal guy willing to come and get after it?

Advertisement
It’s a difficult situation. Which starter do you bench?

Do you think Jadais Richard is a starting CB for most top 25 teams? Or is he just being forced into that role because of our porous CB situation?

And he is someone I begged for us to pursuit when he entered portal. But IMO, it’s clear that he is a S playing CB. We are accustomed to that though….

Advertisement
Back