Official Spring PractiSe #2 - Tuesday 3/7

Advertisement
Mario owes us wins. Not media access. Our media is terrible. Increasing access won’t change that and fans will criticize or overanalyze anyway.

I don’t need to get to know Richard Dawson or Ron Guidry, I need wins.

We all enjoyed Steele’s stories, we didn’t enjoy getting ransacked on the field.

Oh, ******* grow up.

Mario can't deliver wins on March 7th. So just stop crying.

YOU don't "need" anything. Nobody cares what you need, nobody cares if you care about Shannon Dawson or Lance Guidry. The ACC (and the NFL, and every sport association) has required media access rules.

Fair point on Steele, but he's gone now, and it's time to move on.

Advertisement
Oh, ******* grow up.

Mario can't deliver wins on March 7th. So just stop crying.

YOU don't "need" anything. Nobody cares what you need, nobody cares if you care about Shannon Dawson or Lance Guidry. The ACC (and the NFL, and every sport association) has required media access rules.

Fair point on Steele, but he's gone now, and it's time to move on.
If you're a fan under the notion of condition, you're not a fan.

You're a customer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always love the arrogance of attending fans that they now deserve a football team to win games just because they watch them.

Its funny, really.
eh while i agree with your overall premise, that game deserved a refund. not a single person from the players to the coaching staff showed up that night. the fans did and provided an electric crowd for a **** team w a **** coaching staff and a **** roster.

Advertisement
ive already said the pressers are useless. youll hear your buzzwords to make you happy or mad depending on our POV. the results are gamedays are what matters.
Pressers are generally “useless” as they never really provide any “useful” information. They’re not supposed to for the most part. Coaches and players are going to keep the dirt in house - as it should be - and only provide a glimpse into what they’re doing on a daily basis.

That being said, I enjoy watching them if for no other reason than getting to know the players on a more personal basis without a helmet on.

Advertisement
Back