Official Spring PractiSe #2 - Tuesday 3/7

Advertisement
The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

Advertisement
Mario doesn’t owe anyone anything

that said,for a 5-7 tram with 20 years of meh that is raising ticketing prices, with a program that used to allow more coverage of practice back in his day as player and coach and more access to players, it would be a smart decision to increase media access not limit as hardcore as he does as a conduit to a fan base that is starving for content and a program that needs support

especially Right now with all new staff

Advertisement
Yep. Can’t wait to watch the site analyze every word.

Oh, it's coming. If Guidry says the weather was good, some Mope will talk about how he ignored the obvious storm clouds on the horizon, and how that sets a terrible precedent for the team, and our culture is destroyed, and Mario won't make it through the season...

Mario doesn’t owe anyone anything

that said,for a 5-7 tram with 20 years of meh that is raising ticketing prices, with a program that used to allow more coverage of practice back in his day as player and coach and more access to players, it would be a smart decision to increase media access not limit as hardcore as he does as a conduit to a fan base that is starving for content and a program that needs support

especially Right now with all new staff

Mario owes us wins. Not media access. Our media is terrible. Increasing access won’t change that and fans will criticize or overanalyze anyway.

I don’t need to get to know Richard Dawson or Ron Guidry, I need wins.

We all enjoyed Steele’s stories, we didn’t enjoy getting ransacked on the field.

Advertisement
Mario owes us wins. Not media access. Our media is terrible. Increasing access won’t change that and fans will criticize or overanalyze anyway.

I don’t need to get to know Richard Dawson or Ron Guidry, I need wins.

We all enjoyed Steele’s stories, we didn’t enjoy getting ransacked on the field.
All part of the “game”. I always look forward to hearing from them, especially the newbies. Difficult to glean anything from the pressers as it’s always coach or player speak but entertaining none the less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back