Spring Spring PractiSe 10 - Tuesday 4-5

Advertisement
Advertisement
My man Mirabal getting his hands dirty in a drill and showing the OL how it's done...

god damn GIF

Advertisement

Nobody gets footage like these guys.. You can watch their vids and get a better understanding of practice and whats up.. Dont think I ever seen injured guys coming back and getting reps in while recovering, lol.. Good to see.. Really want to see Don and Rooster go off this year..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Canesville video guy makes it seem like some of the guys who transferred out are regretting their decision.
Also basically asked if they could be better under this new regime.

Maybe, but realistically there is only so much you can do as a coach for WRs who have the dropsies and Safeties who seem to not have good instincts and take bad angles.

Nobody gets footage like these guys.. You can watch their vids and get a better understanding of practice and whats up.. Dont think I ever seen injured guys coming back and getting reps in while recovering, lol.. Good to see.. Really want to see Don and Rooster go off this year..

Most obvious LB Easter egg of all time lol.

Great stuff.

Advertisement
I feel bad for the young fella in some ways. He seems like an outstanding young man off the field. Just can’t seem to put all together on it.
It's even worse that there are some plays where it looks like his controller got unplugged (GT fake punt, red zone vs FSU last year, etc etc). I don't know if he forgets his assignment when a wrinkle is thrown at him or what, but man, on some of those plays, he's just kinda standing there

What happened there? Did manny just not recruit him?
Combination of things. He really wasn’t the type of lineman that Manny used. He wanted guys who were quick and could get upfield and Tarber is neither. He’s more of a “you’re not going to move me from this spot” guy. He also wasn’t really highly regarded as a prospect. He was pretty much going to Georgia Tech before Oklahoma jumped on him after the Venables hire. I would have liked to have him here though. Especially since we’re not exactly massive at DT and could use a two down guy who can play the 1 or 0 technique. Not sure if Mario made a push for him either or if it was too little too late. He committed to Oklahoma after we had already hired Cristobal.

Who was that with Reed and rumph? Skimmed thru the video may have missed it

Combination of things. He really wasn’t the type of lineman that Manny used. He wanted guys who were quick and could get upfield and Tarber is neither. He’s more of a “you’re not going to move me from this spot” guy. He also wasn’t really highly regarded as a prospect. He was pretty much going to Georgia Tech before Oklahoma jumped on him after the Venables hire. I would have liked to have him here though. Especially since we’re not exactly massive at DT and could use a two down guy who can play the 1 or 0 technique. Not sure if Mario made a push for him either or if it was too little too late. He committed to Oklahoma after we had already hired Cristobal.
Great landing spot for him.

Advertisement
Back