Spring Spring Games 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement

After watching Mizzou’s Spring game, they have some really talented young WR’s.

The #1 ranked WR in the 22 class local East STL kid TF Luther Burden, 2021 4-star from East STL also Dominic Lovett has great speed & playmaking ability, Junior WR from TX Tauskie Dove, 2020 4-star who transferred from Oh St but he’s from STL as well Terriyon “Mookie” Cooper & 2020 4-star Javan “JJ” Hester from Oklahoma.

They have deep WR corps with very good speed & all of them made plays.

The biggest question mark will be how far along Macon will be in his development in Drinkwitz offense.

Advertisement
I don’t know if any of yall watched GTech’s Spring game in the OP but OMG Jeff Sims looked like SH*T!

Like he was horrendously bad. They weren’t allowed to hit the QB just 1-hand touch, but he got sacked like 7 times & it wasn’t because of the OL, he was holding onto the ball too long & couldn’t get through his progressions at all. He’s an incredibly slow read in the pocket that cannot come off his first read. Then he was over throwing guys left & right & had wide open WR’s on easy comeback routes that he was skipping on the ground lol He had like 2 dropped INT’s as well...

I know he was bad last year, but he looked even worse as if he might’ve regressed or something, he looked like Rosier vs Boston College lol.

You know how bad you have to be to look bad in a Spring game?? Lol

I don’t know if any of yall watched GTech’s Spring game in the OP but OMG Jeff Sims looked like SH*T!

Like he was horrendously bad. They weren’t allowed to hit the QB just 1-hand touch, but he got sacked like 7 times & it wasn’t because of the OL, he was holding onto the ball too long & couldn’t get through his progressions at all. He’s an incredibly slow read in the pocket that cannot come off his first read. Then he was over throwing guys left & right & had wide open WR’s on easy comeback routes that he was skipping on the ground lol He had like 2 dropped INT’s as well...

I know he was bad last year, but he looked even worse as if he might’ve regressed or something, he looked like Rosier vs Boston College lol.

Is Ezzard still there?

Advertisement
Advertisement

I watched a bit. Agree. They are going to be a disaster again. I also saw Geoff Collins interview talking about how much progress Sims made.. smh

Advertisement
Back