Spring Spring Games 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU spring game off to a horrible start during 2-pt conversion session.

3 interceptions….

You hate to see it but more importantly you love to see it
l0HlvtIPzPdt2usKs.gif

Literally stack the box for Benson who they are going to ride into the ground. Steele won’t be having any of that and will make Travis look like the sub par QB he is…something Manny couldn’t manage to do smh.
They have NO perimeter speed lol.

Benson & Toafili will be their whole offense, but Travis & Rodemaker are some super ****** QB’s.

Not even being a biased Canes fan, that offense is really pedestrian, zero firepower at all.

Now UNC though... If Drake Maye gets the nod as the starter they’re gonna be tough to beat, because the combo of Maye & Downs can be dangerous.

Advertisement
They have NO perimeter speed lol.

Benson & Toafili will be their whole offense, but Travis & Rodemaker are some super ****** QB’s.

Not even being a biased Canes fan, that offense is really pedestrian, zero firepower at all.

Now UNC though... If Drake Maye gets the nod as the starter they’re gonna be tough to beat, because the combo of Maye & Downs can be dangerous.
How was UNC’s O-Line? They absolutely stunk last year, I’d be shocked if Maye not the starter given his family history with the school.

How was UNC’s O-Line? They absolutely stunk last year, I’d be shocked if Maye not the starter given his family history with the school.
To be honest, not that good.

But I couldn’t really tell if the DLine was just really good or the OL just sucked.

Overall I think they might be better than they were last year & Maye definitely should be the starter, he has a Cannon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back