Seriously, 2015 class

Honestly let's ride with the young men we have now. I get frustrated when "top recruits" commit elsewhere and then at the last minute decide to flip to us, and we might be faced with the possibility of having to force a young man out who committed to us early and wants to be a Cane. Let's ride with the Duke Johnsons of the world who commit early and never waver, and all they want to do is put their hometown team, and their city back on the map. If you look at our great teams of the past they where built with players who wanted to be Canes and they played with that fire, that passion, that chip on their shoulder. So let's support those young men who decide to commit to us when it's not a trendy pick and trully want to be MIAMI HURRICANES. Those who turned their backs on us will regret it, because I can sense it, the storm is brewing and it's coming. In celebrarion of The Franchises committment tonight and labor day being right around the corner.... I said it's GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!!

Couldn't disagree more. It's the cold, hard reality of recruiting and it's done by nearly every big-time program. Adapt or perish.

You don't tell an elite recruit that he can't come here if he wants to flip to UM on NSD because another player who's nowhere near as talented made up his mind sooner. That's not how you compete for national titles.

The 2016 class may not even have to deal with this issue with the way it's shaping up. Nothing but blue-chippers in that class and they'll be here if they want to be here a year and a half from now. But the 2015 class? Nope. There's a lot of work that still needs to be done.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trying to flip a guy especially if it's from the Gayturds or Noles, but not at the expense of losing a guy who committed early. I beleive loyalty should be reciprocated, because ultimately that's a plus in both a recruits eyes and their parents eyes

Advertisement
Honestly let's ride with the young men we have now. I get frustrated when "top recruits" commit elsewhere and then at the last minute decide to flip to us, and we might be faced with the possibility of having to force a young man out who committed to us early and wants to be a Cane. Let's ride with the Duke Johnsons of the world who commit early and never waver, and all they want to do is put their hometown team, and their city back on the map. If you look at our great teams of the past they where built with players who wanted to be Canes and they played with that fire, that passion, that chip on their shoulder. So let's support those young men who decide to commit to us when it's not a trendy pick and trully want to be MIAMI HURRICANES. Those who turned their backs on us will regret it, because I can sense it, the storm is brewing and it's coming. In celebrarion of The Franchises committment tonight and labor day being right around the corner.... I said it's GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!!

Yeah they all wanted to be Hurricanes but they also were the best recruits. They werent taking lesser players, they were getting elite guys that wanted to be canes and apart of a dynasty.

Can't wait til we're kicking louisvilles *** and they start listing our next 2 classes with the top 10 rankings and saying we comin

Advertisement

Yeah they all wanted to be Hurricanes but they also were the best recruits. They werent taking lesser players, they were getting elite guys that wanted to be canes and apart of a dynasty.
Am with Skitz. If it's not a need guy trying to commit we rock with who we got. Hurns was the best player in the '10 class but he was one of the least recruited. And was injured as well. We need talent but be careful because talent without character is nothing

Am with Skitz. If it's not a need guy trying to commit we rock with who we got. Hurns was the best player in the '10 class but he was one of the least recruited. And was injured as well. We need talent but be careful because talent without character is nothing

There is a lot to be said about that, look at the cluster-fck with the programs at FSwho and Gayturds. There has to be talent with character.

I dont get the confidence we have in Cole....we keep saying "hes gonna flip" but hes still an fsu commit. I know we got a while till NSD but whats taking so long?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back