Coaching Scott Frost Fired

He should've taken the Florida job. I get that he is a alumni but you gotta make better career choices. Him and Chip Kelly were the hottest thing smoking. Crazy how far the have fallen.

Absolutely!!! At the time I thought he was making a big mistake taking that **** hole job over at Nebraska. Ever since they went to the big ten that's been their death penalty. I don't know what he does next. Something like this...might be hard to recover

Advertisement
Ncaa Football GIF by SEC Network
Coach Frost, Coach Saban would like to see you now.

He should've taken the Florida job. I get that he is a alumni but you gotta make better career choices. Him and Chip Kelly were the hottest thing smoking. Crazy how far the have fallen.
If I remember correctly he was really close to sign with Florida before Nebraska came in the picture. The problem between Frost and UF was that they would not let him bring his UCF staff to Gainesville. They didn’t want a “G5 staff”.

If I remember correctly he was really close to sign with Florida before Nebraska came in the picture. The problem between Frost and UF was that they would not let him bring his UCF staff to Gainesville. They didn’t want a “G5 staff”.
That was the first red flag on him. There is a 0% chance that what was the best staff at UCF would also be exactly the best staff at Nebraska.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, He doesn't, look at the first few stops of His career. Urban's the best worst to first artist in the history of CFB.

He knew what Utah had on the roster. He knew what UF had and was capable of being, he knew OSU was already built to win. None of those places were in horrid shape when he arrived. Urban Meyer is a narcissist borderline Socio path….he’s no dummy. He would never take part in a situation where we didn’t know he was built to win. The NFL EXPERIENCE was a fail…and I bet he will never ever admit to any fault of his own because he’s ******* legit crazy in his head. That guy is legit psycho in the head.

In today's NIL world, absent a multi-billion backer(s), Nebraska won't be able to land near enough elite recruits.

Doesn't matter if Saban or Meyer is there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone should know how important it is… LSU legit lost to FSU because of it as well…

It’s legit 1/3 of the game and some people want to treat it like a formality of things just happening because it’s “just special teams”
Great sign for us. The last 2 games, our ST has been the best we have seen in a while.

Haven't paid much attention to Nebraska since they've been pretty garbage for a while, except for getting a few local big name recruits a few years ago who transferred out like 2 weeks later.

Is Frost still considered a good offensive mind? Maybe he lands on his feet somewhere as an OC if he's still good. Wonder who Nebraska will go after next, and who's crazy enough to take that job.

Advertisement
Back