SBB?

Nick is a snake hopefully they see all these other tip players they get every year that end up getting cut, they run their team like a NFL camp if u don't make they get rid of you some way or another!

And I'm tired of players not watching the NFL...BAMA hardly puts in any impactful D guys in the NFL since the 90's. Nick's players do not do that well on the next level. He runs a system that stunts their growth. That's why he sucked in the NFL b/c his schemes only work in college.

EXACTLY. I tell everyone up here in Ohio that, if you want to go to the league, then go to OSU, Bama, or freaking Kent State (s/o to my Golden Flashes); but if you want to be considered an all-time great (Irving, Sapp, Reed, Lewis, Taylor, etc. etc.), then you go to Miami. That's what I would say if I'm AG.

They have Marcell Dareus and Julio Jones lately as that stud player and after that who? UM? Jimmy Graham and Olivier Vernon so we have as many studs as they do which says it all

Advertisement
Nick is a snake hopefully they see all these other tip players they get every year that end up getting cut, they run their team like a NFL camp if u don't make they get rid of you some way or another!

And I'm tired of players not watching the NFL...BAMA hardly puts in any impactful D guys in the NFL since the 90's. Nick's players do not do that well on the next level. He runs a system that stunts their growth. That's why he sucked in the NFL b/c his schemes only work in college.

EXACTLY. I tell everyone up here in Ohio that, if you want to go to the league, then go to OSU, Bama, or freaking Kent State (s/o to my Golden Flashes); but if you want to be considered an all-time great (Irving, Sapp, Reed, Lewis, Taylor, etc. etc.), then you go to Miami. That's what I would say if I'm AG.

They have Marcell Dareus and Julio Jones lately as that stud player and after that who? UM? Jimmy Graham and Olivier Vernon so we have as many studs as they do which says it all

Who is Irving and what position did he play?

True but none of them are in the HOF yet. All I'm saying is any school will produce a few good NFL players (I mean the greatest Wr ever went to Miss Valley St.). But when you look at the shear number of Hurricanes who are not only in the HOF, but are amongst the greatest in their positions, then our studs win.

Al Golden doesn't have much of a track record producing NFL guys at Miami. Only a few NFL starters and the best player from the Golden era came from the basketball team. He has to do a better job of developing talent. Especially at QB

Al Golden doesn't have much of a track record producing NFL guys at Miami. Only a few NFL starters and the best player from the Golden era came from the basketball team. He has to do a better job of developing talent. Especially at QB

I'm NOT an AG fan at all however you said qbs? He got left two horrible qbs and nothing after that? He has Got Olsen, Kaaya and Few other studs we will see how they turn out and than pass judgement. His D is the real concern imo I think we have the ballers to score however we havent proved we can stop nothing yet. This year on D its put up or pack your bags imo

Advertisement

Neither does Saban lately with all the talent he has and you almost have to do that on purpose so that should look bd on him too

What happened with Ridley and SBB was beyond odd. Seemed like they were all set to announce to Miami, something happens and a week later they are all Bama.

Don't see either flipping but good to hear he will be at U day.

Wish more of these kids would rep their city as Duke would say

My $en$e i$ that if it$ not Bama, it will be another $EC team.

Advertisement
My Buddy and ex Buc, were discussing the lack of productivity from all those Bama 1'st rounders. Outside Julio all others are average NFL'ers. Went to the BUCS practice today. Tommy Streeter mistaking slim fast for weight gain shakes. Dude skinny as a Sandhill Crane. He makes the current crop of Cane WR's look like LB's and DE's.

His grades are fine. Calvin is a different story. He will not gualify.

Wow, so the big fuss about not getting Ridley was all for nothing because he's not gonna qualify anyway?
FALSE
Calvin's grades are fine now. He has done everything to get his grades up. SBB has fallen off in a BAD way. The new story is SBB won't get into Alabama and that is why they seem overloaded at the S position currently. Watch and wait…. it's happening.

Advertisement

Wow, so the big fuss about not getting Ridley was all for nothing because he's not gonna qualify anyway?
FALSE
Calvin's grades are fine now. He has done everything to get his grades up. SBB has fallen off in a BAD way. The new story is SBB won't get into Alabama and that is why they seem overloaded at the S position currently. Watch and wait…. it's happening.

Troll or no, heard ridleys grade are trash, never heard anything about SBB

wasn't jacory's best season his senior season under Golden?

FALSE

Troll or no, heard ridleys grade are trash, never heard anything about SBB
things change. one got his **** together and one fell off. simple as that

Advertisement

EXACTLY!! I have no idea why so many players are so embellished w/ this guy. He drops you in a hot second, and when you make it to the league, you are no where to be found. Let's run down all of the Bama Bust that's made it to the league since 2008 (Saban's first draft class):
Andre Smith drafted 6th overall by the Cin Bengals 2009...never made it to one pro-bowl.
Glen Coffee (Mr. 1st team All SEC and the next Shaun Alexander) drafted in 2nd rd by 49rs in 2009. Cut in 2010, retired in 2010.
Rolando McClain (The can't miss LB) drafted 8th overall by Oak Raiders in 2010. Cut by Raiders in 2012. Bench Warmer in Baltimore now
Kareem Jackson drafted 20th overall by the Texans, barely holding down his spot
Trent Richardson 3rd overall???? lol
James Carpenter 25th overall....roster guy
Mark Ingram 28th overall and the Crimson Tides ONLY Heisman winnner...can't break 1k
Javier Arenas 2nd round pick...on the bench
Terrence Cody, 2nd round pick....on the bench
Mark Baron 7th overall pick....no where to be found
Dre Kirkpatrick 17th overall pick....no where to be found
Dont'a Hightower 25th overall pick....no where to be found
Courtney Upshaw 2nd round pick....bench warmer

Julio Jones, Eddie Lacy, and Marcel Dareus are the exception to the rules regarding Bama players. This list doesn't include any 3rd-7th round picks b/c we expect them to bust....but this list is what has transpired from Bama since the "great coach" Nick Saban has taken over.

Golden's squad is the 2011 class. Anything before 2011 is all Shannon.

EXACTLY!! I have no idea why so many players are so embellished w/ this guy. He drops you in a hot second, and when you make it to the league, you are no where to be found. Let's run down all of the Bama Bust that's made it to the league since 2008 (Saban's first draft class):
Andre Smith drafted 6th overall by the Cin Bengals 2009...never made it to one pro-bowl.
Glen Coffee (Mr. 1st team All SEC and the next Shaun Alexander) drafted in 2nd rd by 49rs in 2009. Cut in 2010, retired in 2010.
Rolando McClain (The can't miss LB) drafted 8th overall by Oak Raiders in 2010. Cut by Raiders in 2012. Bench Warmer in Baltimore now
Kareem Jackson drafted 20th overall by the Texans, barely holding down his spot
Trent Richardson 3rd overall???? lol
James Carpenter 25th overall....roster guy
Mark Ingram 28th overall and the Crimson Tides ONLY Heisman winnner...can't break 1k
Javier Arenas 2nd round pick...on the bench
Terrence Cody, 2nd round pick....on the bench
Mark Baron 7th overall pick....no where to be found
Dre Kirkpatrick 17th overall pick....no where to be found
[B]Dont'a Hightower[/B] 25th overall pick....no where to be found
Courtney Upshaw 2nd round pick....bench warmer

Julio Jones, Eddie Lacy, and Marcel Dareus are the exception to the rules regarding Bama players. This list doesn't include any 3rd-7th round picks b/c we expect them to bust....but this list is what has transpired from Bama since the "great coach" Nick Saban has taken over.

Hightower had 97 tackles last year, thats more then no where to be found my friend, Barron had 88 tackles last year, 2 ints, and 2 sacks more than no where to be found, Kirkpatrick had 30 tackles, 3 Ints, sack, TD, and a FR, Smith allowed only 1 sack last year... I dont think those are "bust" and Saban to his point has had some good 3rds to undrafted free agents on his teams...
They may flame out once they get into the league or may have reached their potential but most of them aren't bust atleast give credit where its due. BTW look up the stats or something before you say "No where to be found"

He didn't suck in the NFL b/c his schemes only work in college, he sucked in the NFL b/c he didn't have a QUARTERBACK all great teams have one or atleast a good QB, he's said time and time again to win in the NFL you need a QB look at the Bengals give them something better than Andy Dalton they win a playoff game these past two years, The Colts with Luck the worst record in the NFL and they win double digits back to back years, The Redskins with RG3 his rookie year. To be fair Saban is a CONTROL freak he wants to control everything and make sure everything is right, Saban is the only coach I've seen make a GROWN man cry in the NFL. Plus Saban comes from a great coaching tree as well..

Advertisement
Back