Sad News Out of UGA

That's f'ing horrible. Happens every day and it's a sad and tragic part of life. People just trying to get somewhere and they never make it.

Advertisement
This is so sad. Heartbreaking. Saying prayers sent just doesn't feel like enough, but I pray for the families and that God gives them peace.

Prayers sent🙏🙏🙏🙏

No matter what you think of another program at the end of the day these are still sons of a mother who has to now bury their child which should never have to happen.
My sister lost her son last weekend to a freak occurrence and it’s been brutal for her.

RIP to all these young men.
Son and Daughter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What p i s s e s me off in all of this, is the Athens PD looks the other way when UGA football players get caught speeding, while regular Georgia citizens get stuck with these outrageous super speeder tickets.
Got one of those before my son was born some years back heading home to Florida when I was bypassing everyone driving slow for some reason (I saw the reason why alright). I’ve been driving slow like a senior citizen ever since. Ticket was **** near a whole stack. #traumatized

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back