Robby Washington playing CB at practice today

Advertisement
there is literally like 4 schollie cbs available right now.

Stevie Wonder would look over there and say let me give this a shot.....because he m may very well have more natural talent than a few of the 4.

Spring is the time to experiment and he could lsot back to wr back n forth easily imo
Stevie Wonder cancelled a Miami concert in 1994

Do not want. Poor culture fit.

Advertisement
Philip Buchanan was similar in size to Robby and he’s got that swag! You can score touchdowns on defense and I think this is a great move.

Side note I like the Malik Bryant to Jack move also!

Advertisement
Truth be told, there's a lot of potentially elite CB's walking around who would rather play WR for the glory. More kids should consider making the switch.

Preach!!!

You don't know how many kids I try to talk into playing DB. It's hard enough getting the great athletes attention from down south. I keep telling kids they are going to have to be SPECIAL, just for an American college just to come up here and see you, let alone offer a full ride.

Advertisement
Sounds like Mario didnt expect the "Robbie playing CB" news to blowup the way it did so now its time to moonwalk it back and say hes an "athlete who can do alot of things". Then proceed to say Robbie had a great day at WR and even caught a long TD. So for me, that sounds like Robbie wasnt fully bought into the switch yet and is really just giving it a try. Will be interested to see what happens here moving forward.

I don't like the position dance. If you want him at corner put him at corner and call it a day. If he's bouncing between each it'll mean stunted development at each. Unless you think the can legit be a 2-way player but those are extremely rare.

Advertisement
I don't like the position dance. If you want him at corner put him at corner and call it a day. If he's bouncing between each it'll mean stunted development at each. Unless you think the can legit be a 2-way player but those are extremely rare.
It's literally been one week. If one week of testing different positions out leads to "stunted development" then the kid was never going to make it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with testing this out in the spring and then seeing how things go in the fall.

It's literally been one week. If one week of testing different positions out leads to "stunted development" then the kid was never going to make it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with testing this out in the spring and then seeing how things go in the fall.
Sure if they figure it out soon. Just don't want this back and forth to persist to the end of spring.

Sure if they figure it out soon. Just don't want this back and forth to persist to the end of spring.
How you know he didn't go to coach and said let me help out on defense since alot of DB's are hurt/havent arrived yet. Use me like Travis Hunter at Colorado. We need a team full of athletes where one man injured doesn't hurt the team, we have an athlete that can step in and the machine keeps operating not losing a step in some cases gets better as a whole functioning.

How you know he didn't go to coach and said let me help out on defense since alot of DB's are hurt/havent arrived yet. Use me like Travis Hunter at Colorado. We need a team full of athletes where one man injured doesn't hurt the team, we have an athlete that can step in and the machine keeps operating not losing a step in some cases gets better as a whole functioning.
Travis Hunter is a rare breed.

Advertisement
Back