Official Restarted Poll: 2022 CIS End of Year Awards Presents Slurper of the Year. The Sunshine of CIS

Slurper of the Year

• @GoCanes!! (Not to be confused w/ 15-0 Go Canes!!)

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @WeBallinBoyz

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • @TheOriginalCane

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • @ItsAUThing.com

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @Bender

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • @WanderFranco (aka the ever lovable Jagr)

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody was drunk at 11am except for you. You had to get primed before the tranny peen slurping began.
Tag Think It Up GIF

Advertisement
What if the Biggest Slurper isn’t SLURPING the current coach but is MEGA SLURPING the guy, he played for???

I Actually think slurping is an understatement in this case

Advertisement
Advertisement
@GoCanes!! (not to be confused with 15-0 @Go Canes!!)
@WeBallinBoyz
@TheOriginalCane
@ItsAUThing.com
@Bender
@WanderFranco

I am honored to present our esteemed nominees for 2022 Slurper of the Year. These fine gentlemen are the eternal optimists. Mario could go 5-7, lose by 40 in every loss, pillage their village, kick their cat and they would remain passengers on the Mario train.
Here we go conflating what they post as slurping. Most if not all are alums and many are season ticketholders. They just don't constantly berate their alma mater every chance they get. Most of time they are passing on what they heard. They get ****ted because they don't follow the herd mentally coming from the village idiots who follow Miami on television.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One thing I can honestly say, Wander knows his UM Baseball...
As well as being the President of the Gino DiMare Fan Club in his spare time...haha.

Of course he schooled me when I said Ole Miss was a hot baseball team and playing excellent baseball. What did I know? Haha.

That being said he follows baseball closely from elite to college. He is a very good read.

Here we go conflating what they post as slurping. Most if not all are alums and many are season ticketholders. They just don't constantly berate their alma mater every chance they get. Most of time they are passing on what they heard.
I’m honestly not a fan of either of the monikers slurper or mope although there are a few that can be considered as such. We all have different perspectives based on any number of factors. Most are useful. Some, not so much.

Here we go conflating what they post as slurping. Most if not all are alums and many are season ticketholders. They just don't constantly berate their alma mater every chance they get. Most of time they are passing on what they heard. They get ****ted because they don't follow the herd mentally coming from the village idiots who follow Miami on television.
It’s the awards thing. This is the best we could do this year and it’s a popular category. 💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
I’m honestly not a fan of either of the monikers slurper or mope although there are a few that can be considered as such. We all have different perspectives based on any number of factors. Most are useful. Some, not so much.
Yes, but you can spot the casual fans who don't go to games and give little **** about the university other than fondly remembering a better era of Miami football.

Yes, and the Jackass movie franchise is quite popular. Other than burning brain cells not sure it is great theater....haha.
That’s fine. We’re not changing the Awards. I don’t consider all of those guys classic slurpers. We include very enthusiastic, aggressive supporters of the coaching staff as well. I’m sure the mope category has the same thing going on from that perspective.

Advertisement
Back