Official Restarted Poll: 2022 CIS End of Year Awards Presents Slurper of the Year. The Sunshine of CIS

Slurper of the Year

• @GoCanes!! (Not to be confused w/ 15-0 Go Canes!!)

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @WeBallinBoyz

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • @TheOriginalCane

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • @ItsAUThing.com

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • @Bender

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • @WanderFranco (aka the ever lovable Jagr)

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got us a original cane and wander franco showdown!!!!
Ok. So you’re someone with a100% Mope approval rating and widely respected mope street cred amongst the most miserable of mopes.

TOC mostly likes to beat people into argumentative submission. Between itsauthing, Franco and the less famous GoCanes, how do they compare on the slurper scale?

Advertisement
Ok. So you’re someone with a100% Mope approval rating and widely respected mope street cred amongst the most miserable of mopes.

TOC mostly likes to beat people into argumentative submission. Between itsauthing, Franco and the less famous GoCanes, how do they compare on the slurper scale?
Id say if you narrowed it to those 3 it would be a battle between itsauthing and franco. The 2 go canes confuse me so i dont ******* know on that.

Itsauthing and franco are a rare breed of slurpers. Guys that can watch last season and their mouths still water when then see mario on tv.

@RVACane is there a CIS protocol or application that needs to be filled out to assign a poster a face for gif use?

Im thinking something along the lines of a hated wrestler, like a Terry Funk, Nikolao Volkoff or Greg the Hammer
you-would-do-that-for-me-catherine-ohara.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

images

Advertisement
Back