QB Kai Locksley commits to FSU????

Why is there a FSU recruiting discussion on this Canes board? Deondre Francois will be the QB we face after Jameis "Squirrel Killer" Winston. He and Chris Casher were shooting squirrels on campus. To make it surf and turf Jameis "gathered" the crabs.

Advertisement
Why is there a FSU recruiting discussion on this Canes board? Deondre Francois will be the QB we face after Jameis "Squirrel Killer" Winston. He and Chris Casher were shooting squirrels on campus. To make it surf and turf Jameis "gathered" the crabs.

Seriously somebody should call PETA and send them a copy of police report so they could raise a little **** for the "Squirrel killer" lol... I personally hate PETA but it would be funny as ****.

Advertisement
Wow 3 4* qbs in one class going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Where's jrock with the backstory?

**** jrock take his punk *** back to whoreslant...

3 4* qb's trust me one will decommit. two are really short.. Lol maybe they are the next AJ Highsmith's

Seriously somebody should call PETA and send them a copy of police report so they could raise a little **** for the "Squirrel killer" lol... I personally hate PETA but it would be funny as ****.

PETA =
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Advertisement
Advertisement
They gotta keep up with us. They know we are closing the gap

This is sort of funny. They just won Champ. DO you think they are worried about us. No, not until we show we can play with them. Then it will get interesting again. Hopefully like the good old rivalry.

Advertisement
From rivals the other day, Johnson speaking about Francois

"I don't think he will come in, honestly," said Johnson
"That guy don't want to see me another four years, I'm telling you. He doesn't want to compete with me day-in and day-out, because there's no way possible he'd beat me out. You can be a camp guy and you can be a game guy. I'm a game guy."

"If he does come in, good luck to him - he'll be on the bench."

"It's my turf," Johnson said. "Every time I see him, I joke around with him. I'm like, 'dang man, you tryin' to be like me everywhere I go, huh? You got the same name, you play quarterback, you tryin' to come to Florida State. I see him at camp and I'm the only one with my helmet off. Then, he takes his helmet off to try and be like me and I'm like, 'Yo, Francois - you not me, man! You can't do what I do.'"

Is this a troll or did kid really say that? Sounds like he should be auditioning for Comedy Central instead of this football stuff.

Nah its legit, they were really going back and forth at each other for a bit.
They went back and forth earlier this year at the UnderArmour Camp in Orlando. They both where just slinging the ball down field... didn't see to many precision passes thrown. But when Francois won MVP the Johnson Camp was really upset and vocal with it.

They gotta keep up with us. They know we are closing the gap

Keep up with us?

Our QB recruiting.

Not when they have Jimbo unless Coley is an undercover QB whisperer.

And I'm also pretty sure Francois and Johnson are rated higher than what Olsen and Kaaya were. They already seem to lead for #1 Malik Henry. Plus they got the #1 QB in Winston in 2012 so I'm not sure if they are the ones catching us.

While our recruiting has been OK, its not good enough for us to go toe-to-toe with FSWho. We're getting top 20-25 players while they are getting top 1-10.

Advertisement
Back