QB Kai Locksley commits to FSU????

Advertisement
Lol, Rivals...

Bt5IPb3CQAAy3tP.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
From rivals the other day, Johnson speaking about Francois

"I don't think he will come in, honestly," said Johnson
"That guy don't want to see me another four years, I'm telling you. He doesn't want to compete with me day-in and day-out, because there's no way possible he'd beat me out. You can be a camp guy and you can be a game guy. I'm a game guy."

"If he does come in, good luck to him - he'll be on the bench."

"It's my turf," Johnson said. "Every time I see him, I joke around with him. I'm like, 'dang man, you tryin' to be like me everywhere I go, huh? You got the same name, you play quarterback, you tryin' to come to Florida State. I see him at camp and I'm the only one with my helmet off. Then, he takes his helmet off to try and be like me and I'm like, 'Yo, Francois - you not me, man! You can't do what I do.'"

If they drop him, we should take him just because you know he'd rile **** up in practice.

"That guy don't want to see me another four years, I'm telling you. He doesn't want to compete with me day-in and day-out, because there's no way possible he'd beat me out. You can be a camp guy and you can be a game guy. I'm a game guy."

"It's my turf," Johnson said. "Every time I see him, I joke around with him. I'm like, 'dang man, you tryin' to be like me everywhere I go, huh? You got the same name, you play quarterback, you tryin' to come to Florida State. I see him at camp and I'm the only one with my helmet off. Then, he takes his helmet off to try and be like me and I'm like, 'Yo, Francois - you not me, man! You can't do what I do.'"

If they drop him, we should take him just because you know he'd rile **** up in practice.

Tbh I wouldnt mind taking him too just for his arrogance but he's going to be driven to kill FSU constantly

Is this a troll or did kid really say that? Sounds like he should be auditioning for Comedy Central instead of this football stuff.

Advertisement
USC under Pete Carroll would sign two elite quarterbacks in a class. Those Pete Carroll recruiting classes were unbelievable.

Wow 3 4* qbs in one class going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Where's jrock with the backstory?

FSU was always taking 2 QBs this cycle D. Johnson has been committed for a while

They expected Francois to commit

Locksey was a little of a surprise commit

If they all chose to sign with FSU they will take all three, but with 3 committed one may flip

Locksley will get a shot at QB but is a very good athlete that can play wideout or DB

Advertisement

Is this a troll or did kid really say that? Sounds like he should be auditioning for Comedy Central instead of this football stuff.

Nah its legit, they were really going back and forth at each other for a bit.

4-star QB Kai Locksley commits to FSU... makes me womder after FSU told QB recruit Deandre Johnson they werent taking any more QBs they took Locksley...cant trust some of these staffs...Plus i guess daddy Mike couldnt get his son to commit to Maryland...lol...recruiting at its finest

They never told him that he knew they were bringing in another QB and he was even tweeting about it
https://twitter.com/rivals/status/494271198818500608

Whats funny is that he maybe the one they drop lol

yeah.

There's zero chance this kid will make a splash there.

I'm glad that kid likes to talk **** because Jamal & Kiy ain't about that talking ****! Jamal might just parade around the backfield after safety blitz with his spine as a trophy!

Advertisement
Back