Prepare to watch our defense get raped again this Saturday.

yay my team only gave up 324 yards RUSHING

IMG_5354 game picture.jpg

Keep up the good work

Advertisement

View attachment 25833

Keep up the good work

Ballhawku ...polishing up them jimmies must've have dulled your ability to understand sarcasm! The fellas here on CiS told me you were the best dome polisher this side of the mississippi.I ain't wanna believe them until you revealed your skirt and laced panties tonight.

I will give you this your funny too, i even laughed at this one. Canealmighty whatever his name would of cried to the mods by now

Not sure if Duke is as good this year as the last couple seasons, but I expect Cutcliffe to put up 400+ yards and at least 24 points on us. That said, I think we win... for no good reason at all. Just a hunch that we'll march up and down the field on them, and that they won't. But winning ugly is essentially the same as a loss, our D is going to get carved up by far better teams in the near future.

View attachment 25833

Keep up the good work

Ballhawku ...polishing up them jimmies must've have dulled your ability to understand sarcasm! The fellas here on CiS told me you were the best dome polisher this side of the mississippi.I ain't wanna believe them until you revealed your skirt and laced panties tonight.

I will give you this your funny too, i even laughed at this one. Canealmighty whatever his name would of cried to the mods by now

lol...we all are frustrated around these parts and for good reason

Advertisement
Our defense is improved this year.

Sincerely,
The Same Dumb ******* UM Fake Fans Who Said The Same **** After The First 3 Games Last Year

View attachment 25833

Keep up the good work

lol...we all are frustrated around these parts and for good reason

Nothing cheers me up after a game than coming on this board and watch people who feel the way I do go in attack mode on the people who defend this bs ie the slurpers. Its like they come on the board and get ready for a verbal beating.

Our defense is improved this year.

Sincerely,
The Same Dumb ******* UM Fake Fans Who Said The Same **** After The First 3 Games Last Year

It hard not to express your aggression on people who think this is ok but long as their degree is worth more these days its ok

Advertisement
Let's see so far you guys are 0-2 in your more than 500 yard predictions. Didn't happen vs UL. Didn't happen vs NU.
Maybe 3rd times a charm for you guys.
Funny coming from the guy that predicted a top 10 defense if Wyche made it to the team. Same person that also predicted a top 20 defense and for last years defense a top 30. Good job good effort

I said "If Wyche is anything he is being hyped up to be". He's clearly not.. Nice try..
How would we know? GOLDEN DOSENT LET HIM PLAY!!! Your gonna tell me he's still not in good enough condition to get 10-15 meaningful snaps a game? You dint have to be in top condition for that.

Advertisement
as old cane, its still mind boggling that we are talking about Duke, when back in the day it was the farthest thing on our minds

Advertisement
Let's see so far you guys are 0-2 in your more than 500 yard predictions. Didn't happen vs UL. Didn't happen vs NU.
Maybe 3rd times a charm for you guys.

that's because those teams were too busy ramming it down our throats to go for yardage.

The slurpers just dont get it , why pass when you cun right down our throats and kill the clock and the coaches do nothing

To me, our games against Duke are the biggest example of getting completely out coached, being irrationally arrogant and completely incompetent on defense.

People forget that Duke scored 45 freakin points in 2012 and strolled out the same **** game plan in 2013 and put up 48.

They ran for 358 yards last year. More than Nebraska just tore us up for.

My body is ready.

Advertisement
Back