Prepare to watch our defense get raped again this Saturday.

Let's see so far you guys are 0-2 in your more than 500 yard predictions. Didn't happen vs UL. Didn't happen vs NU.
Maybe 3rd times a charm for you guys.

So our new standard is "hey, at least we only gave up over 400, but not over 500 yards, in our blowout losses to good but not great teams"? Awesome.

You like to make up arguments so you argue against yourself it seems.

I will start that thread a day before the game. The numbers wasnt 500 because they might of passed the ball maybe 10 times? Wonder why the did that and your answer because they was to busy running the ball down our throats why Coach No D was running his 3 4 soft package. They out numbered us in the box all game so why would you pass when the coach refuses to adjustments to stop that. If we cant stop the run vs Duke they will not get 500 yards either they will just run every down in our prevent look

Advertisement
Let's see so far you guys are 0-2 in your more than 500 yard predictions. Didn't happen vs UL. Didn't happen vs NU.

So our new standard is "hey, at least we only gave up over 400, but not over 500 yards, in our blowout losses to good but not great teams"? Awesome.

yeap your a full blown ******

Advertisement

I will start that thread a day before the game. The numbers wasnt 500 because they might of passed the ball maybe 10 times? Wonder why the did that and your answer because they was to busy running the ball down our throats why Coach No D was running his 3 4 soft package. They out numbered us in the box all game so why would you pass when the coach refuses to adjustments to stop that. If we cant stop the run vs Duke they will not get 500 yards either they will just run every down in our prevent look

Whatever you just said makes total sense..

Whatever you just said makes total sense..

Your wife must be really disappointed balls in mouth1059303.jpg

Advertisement
I'm at the point just as where I was with Shannon that I hope Duke throttles us.

I hope they pour it on. We lose to Duke and give 400+ ... It's over boys.

The best part.. It doesn't get any easier for AG after Duke win or lose.

GT, Cincy, VT, FSU, Pitt are going to gash us.

I'm at the point just as where I was with Shannon that I hope Duke throttles us.

I hope they pour it on. We lose to Duke and give 400+ ... It's over boys.

The best part.. It doesn't get any easier for AG after Duke win or lose.

GT, Cincy, VT, FSU, Pitt are going to gash us.

Its been over if they keep these clowns around for another year I really think the AD will gone too

Funny coming from the guy that predicted a top 10 defense if Wyche made it to the team. Same person that also predicted a top 20 defense and for last years defense a top 30. Good job good effort

Advertisement
Funny coming from the guy that predicted a top 10 defense if Wyche made it to the team. Same person that also predicted a top 20 defense and for last years defense a top 30. Good job good effort

I said "If Wyche is anything he is being hyped up to be". He's clearly not.. Nice try..

Advertisement
I saw Duke vs. Tulane and I wasn't that impressed. We "should" win this game.

I said "If Wyche is anything he is being hyped up to be". He's clearly not.. Nice try..

Coach NO D and Wyche are having a all you can eat hotdog contest instead of practice this week

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back