Prayer Pub

Advertisement
Get in the scriptures to get understanding and power. Because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Your prayer has been sent. God bless.

Thanks for all the support. Only way I can describe it is CANES FAM. Had another episode this morning. But waking up and seeing all the support made me feel better. Who knew CanesInsight was so awesome?

Advertisement
Thoughts prayers and ALL the love I got! You and your family will be fine. I have faith!!!!
502.gif

Advertisement
I hope others will post when they need prayers or Canes Fam thinking about them during tough times. We all face those times sooner or later and it sure does help when you know you have people praying for you.

1083501.JPG

UPDATE: Went to the hospital today for 6 hours of tests just to find out that I have to check into the hospital for the next week or so. Really hate this as I've never spent a single night in the hospital. Looks like I'll be watching the UL game from my hospital bed. I'd appreciate your continued prayers.

Keep your head up man. I'm sure it's scary, but hang in there. Canes will give you plenty to be up about on Monday.

Take care my friend hope all goes well and ill be praying for you, canes are going to make you proud on the first wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Advertisement
Looks like I'll be watching the UL game from my hospital bed.

Continued prayers your way.. Hopefully they'll find you like this next Monday night.

[video=youtube;do_S1w0wZm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do_S1w0wZm8[/video]

Fwiw the medical field has come further with heart related issues than any other region of the buddy.

It truly is amazing how good they are at their job. You will be fine. Believe it. Good luck brother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back